Delivery Manager / Operations analyst (multiple openings)
TypeContract to hire
Delivery Specialist Job Description:
The Delivery Specialist provides client engagement support for our leadership development programs. The role is highly client focused, supporting client needs and deliverables for business and learning solution development, data analytics and client fulfillment. Delivery Specialists work in a fast-paced, matrixed team environment, with strong organizational, communication and problem-solving skills critical for success in the role. This is a great entry point to careers in leadership development and project management.
· Partner with clients and team members to understand business needs, working to ensure outstanding client and learner experiences.
· Provide support to clients, faculty, experts, and moderators with tasks including but not limited to: meeting notes, data collection, learning portal development, metrics report outs, PowerPoint presentations, participant invitations, WebEx set up, and quality control.
· Coordinate with other colleagues (e.g., Technical Support, etc.) to support execution of client needs and deliverables.
· Work to continually improve team processes and procedures
· Participate in team meetings by communicating updates, sharing feedback, offering new ideas, communicating challenges, etc.
· Proactively address risks with a sense of urgency.
· Use internal systems and tools to support analyses and data gathering
· Bachelor's degree required
· 2-4 years of experience in a client or customer service-oriented position.
· Proven success working in a dynamic team environment balancing multiple priorities.
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills (verbal and written)
· Strong organizational and data management skills
· Proficiency with MS Office suite including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook
· Proficiency with virtual applications, e.g. WebEx, INXPO, Skype
· Ability to learn internal systems, processes and software technology
· Genuine interest in adult education, technology, and leadership development.
Senior IT Project managerSummary: This company is seeking an IT Project Manager to oversee the application of project management methodology during all phases of the project cycle, with responsibilities that include project design, scope management, cost control, quali
- Waltham, Massachusetts
Lead DevOps Engineer - SaaS - Drug Therapies (Remote / USA ONLY) - 200kCompensation: up to $200,000.00 salary based on seniority/experience, + health, dental, 401k, profit sharing, bonus and more! Work from home / REMOTE from your home office. CANDIDATES MUST BE IN THE CONTINENTAL USA. About the company: Esta
- Boston, Massachusetts
Senior voice engineerPURPOSE AND SCOPE: Determines voice strategies and competence by planning delivery of solutions; answering technical and procedural questions for less experienced team members; teaching improved processes; mentoring team members. Determines voice req
- Waltham, Massachusetts