seeking a Senior Visual Designer to take the lead in crafting the next generation of beautifully designed digital learning experiences for our Corporate Learning and Higher Education customers.
This unique opportunity requires a creative and innovative thinker that has extensive experience delivering aesthetically pleasing user interfaces, design systems and other visuals that successfully combines branding, usability, accessibility, desirability, and inclusiveness.
The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of the visual and aesthetic principles of design, and a high standard for quality and execution.
They will be consumer-minded and passionate about designing human-centered products that are useful, delightful, and engaging and meet both user and business needs.
The candidate will be comfortable collaborating with an agile, cross-functional project team that includes user experience designers, product managers, marketing managers, content creators, engineers, and quality assurance personnel.
They will be a logical thinker and a natural problem solver with the ability to identify a variety of solutions.
This person will also make compelling arguments in support of a vision with the capacity to see the value in multiple solutions and numerous points of view.
• Under the direction of a UX Design Director, you will develop and deliver modern visual strategies and other brand expressions across all digital products and experiences
• Demonstrate a keen understanding of visual storytelling through the uses of graphic design, photography, illustration and motion graphics
• Present and socialize high quality design solutions, supported by design rationale, user data, industry standards and emerging design trends
• Apply your deep understanding of user behaviors to translate wireframes and prototypes into customer-centric and engaging user interfaces
• Establish and evolve visual style guides by synthesizing visual strategies, design systems and brand elements
• Manage time effectively and set proper expectation with stakeholders while working on multiple projects
• Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or design-related equivalent
• 6+ years of experience in designing visual design systems and brand expressions for digital products
• Demonstrated understanding of design principles, especially in support of content
• Ability to facilitate brainstorming sessions and build mood boards
• Proficiency with Figma and Adobe Creative Cloud
• Basic knowledge of HTML and good knowledge of CSS
• Flexible and able to thrive in an Agile environment
• Ability to handle many tasks concurrently and work under deadline
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Extensive knowledge of e-commerce, user experience, and social media platforms
• Strong interpersonal skills. Ability to build relationships across the organization
• Ability to accept feedback and work in a professional manner
• Highly motivated with excellent follow-through, multi-tasking, and problem-solving skills
• Excitement and confidence to advocate effectively for design standards and principles throughout the organization
• Showcase your expertise, skill and passion for design by including links to your portfolio, we are looking forward to seeing your work
Senior IT Project managerSummary: This company is seeking an IT Project Manager to oversee the application of project management methodology during all phases of the project cycle, with responsibilities that include project design, scope management, cost control, quali
- Waltham, Massachusetts
Lead DevOps Engineer - SaaS - Drug Therapies (Remote / USA ONLY) - 200kCompensation: up to $200,000.00 salary based on seniority/experience, + health, dental, 401k, profit sharing, bonus and more! Work from home / REMOTE from your home office. CANDIDATES MUST BE IN THE CONTINENTAL USA. About the company: Esta
- Boston, Massachusetts
Senior voice engineerPURPOSE AND SCOPE: Determines voice strategies and competence by planning delivery of solutions; answering technical and procedural questions for less experienced team members; teaching improved processes; mentoring team members. Determines voice req
- Waltham, Massachusetts