seeking a contract User Experience Designer to take the lead in crafting the next generation of internal digital experiences for both our Corporate and Higher Education customers.
This person will have a solid understanding of HCI (human computer interaction) principles and be adept at delivering project artifacts from discovery to implementation.
The ideal candidate must have the ability to guide stakeholders through a user-centered design process that includes user research, requirements gathering, ideation, prototype solutions, data collection and optimization.
This person will work in an agile, cross-functional project team that includes Product Owners, Content Creators, Engineers and Quality Assurance personnel.
The successful candidate will be a logical thinker and a natural problem solver with the ability to identify a variety of solutions.
The candidate will also have a high standard for quality and execution and will have the ability to make compelling arguments in support of a vision.
They will have the maturity to see the value in multiple solutions and numerous points of view.
• Collaborate with a cross-functional team, communicate a design vision effectively to stakeholders, and shape and guide the product’s end-to-end experience to ensure it achieves customer goals.
• Practice an iterative, user-centered design approach and create best-in-class deliverables in every phase of the UX design lifecycle.
• Lead discovery sessions and brainstorms.
• Develop user flows, wireframes, and interaction features.
• Create interactive prototypes for a variety of devices and platforms.
• Present concepts, ideas and potential solutions to stakeholders and senior management and implement their feedback.
• Participate actively in UX testing and revise designs after synthesizing test results.
• Utilize deep knowledge of UX best practices and trends in media, online learning and emerging
• Advocate for the user throughout the product design process.
• Degree or certificate in UX-related course of study
• 3-5 years of role-specific experience with an emphasis on digital experiences
• Deep understanding of UX principles, especially in support of content
• In-depth knowledge of UX/collaboration tools such as Figma, Sketch, InVision, Mural and Miro
• Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud
• Flexibility and aptitude to thrive in an Agile environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to effectively communicate ideas and make presentations
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Aptitude to build relationships across the organization
• Ability to accept feedback and work in a professional manner
• Capacity to handle many tasks concurrently and work under deadlines
• Highly motivated with excellent follow-through, multi-tasking, and problem-solving skills
• Confidently and effectively advocate for UX design principles on product team(s)
Senior IT Project managerSummary: This company is seeking an IT Project Manager to oversee the application of project management methodology during all phases of the project cycle, with responsibilities that include project design, scope management, cost control, quali
- Waltham, Massachusetts
Lead DevOps Engineer - SaaS - Drug Therapies (Remote / USA ONLY) - 200kCompensation: up to $200,000.00 salary based on seniority/experience, + health, dental, 401k, profit sharing, bonus and more! Work from home / REMOTE from your home office. CANDIDATES MUST BE IN THE CONTINENTAL USA. About the company: Esta
- Boston, Massachusetts
Senior voice engineerPURPOSE AND SCOPE: Determines voice strategies and competence by planning delivery of solutions; answering technical and procedural questions for less experienced team members; teaching improved processes; mentoring team members. Determines voice req
- Waltham, Massachusetts