Title Insurance - Senior Underwriter / PA State Counsel
**Candidates must come from the Title Insurance Industry in the PA market to be considered**
Our East Coast based client is a highly recognized fixture in the Title Insurance industry. They are looking to add a seasoned underwriter with extensive knowledge on Title Insurance in the PA market. If you are looking for less red-tape, and more flexibility – this could be an amazing career opportunity to spearhead growth, while creating a lot of career upside. Our client firmly recognizes that success in the title insurance industry is only possible with the intimate legal knowledge that an experienced Underwriter contributes. As a result, they compensate with an understanding of what their Underwriters “bring to the table”.
Education / Experience Requirements:
- Graduation from an accredited law school and license to practice law in Pennsylvania.
- 5 or more years of legal experience with an emphasis on Pennsylvania real estate (residential and/or commercial).
- Experience in bankruptcy, estate settlement and litigation matters preferred.
Duties / Responsibilities:
Serves as a resource to agents and staff on PA title and real estate issues by responding to phone calls and written inquiries, as well as, writing articles and presenting educational seminars.
- Provides knowledgeable and prompt responses to underwriting calls from agents; makes sound business decisions that facilitate the issuance of title insurance policies while appropriately managing the risk of loss to the company.
- Provides advice to Title Counsel on complex title matters.
- Assists title searchers in resolving title issues related to the preparation of title searches.
- Advises staff regarding endorsements and policies prepared in-house for members/agents.
- Reviews condominium documents.
- Meets with agents to resolve underwriting questions.
- Visits, in coordination with Agent Services, to encourage the use of our client’s title insurance services.
- Writes Practice Notes and articles on real estate issues.
- Assists in training and mentoring Title Counsel.
- Performs the duties and functions of a Title Counsel.
Title Insurance - Business Development Executive (PA)**Successful Candidates must be an experienced Title Insurance Sales Rep in the PA Market** Our East Coast based client is looking to bring-on a local Account Executive with a well-defined Title Insurance background for their growing PA office. T
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania