Title Insurance - Business Development Executive (Florida)
**Successful Candidates must be an experienced Sales Rep in the Florida Title Insurance Industry**
Our East Coast based client is looking to bring-on a local Account Executive with a well-defined Title Insurance background for their growing Florida operation.
This is an opportunity with a growing - and highly rated - fixture in the Title Insurance industry who can offer a real chance to grow as they expand their reach into an established market. If you like building something, this could be an amazing “career move” for you!
Additionally, you will receive an “above industry-average” compensation plan that includes a guaranteed ‘floor’ during your transition, a higher percentage of commission on new business, and an employee first benefits package. Our client understands that it takes time to get up to speed, and will look to keep you whole as your market grows. Existing books of business over $1 million preferred. Sign on bonus will depend on experience and impact you bring to the company.
Why consider moving to this Title Insurance company? They are not publicly traded, and are focused only on providing their agents with a service dividend. You will not have to ‘jump through hoops’ to help your agents; your value and earnings come directly from getting the job done right. This is a career growth opportunity – if you do well, there is a ton of room for upward mobility as they continue grow out the Florida market.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
• Determining the appropriate service levels for each agent and provide service according to those levels.
• Following up on sales leads and sales visits.
• Working with current agents to increase their level of policy submissions.
• Evaluating and responding to agent business needs.
• Providing new agent/agent staff orientation and training in the company’s procedures.
• Preparing daily reports in customer relationship management software system.
• Planning, attending and hosting corporate social and educational functions.
• Maintain understanding of current local and national industry trends and technical developments.
• Participate in sales forecasting and planning and meet established sales and revenue goals.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Must have valid driver's license and travel throughout your assigned territory.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills including formal presentation skills before both small and large groups.
• Demonstrated ability in problem solving and negotiation.
• Ability to work as part of a team.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor degree in business, marketing or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience.
• At least 5 years’ of experience working with real estate attorneys, paralegals and title agents.
• Title industry sales experience, knowledge of current TRID rules, CFPB compliance and ALTA Best Practices are a plus.
Title Insurance - Business Development Executive (Florida)**Successful Candidates must be an experienced Sales Rep in the Florida Title Insurance Industry** Our East Coast based client is looking to bring-on a local Account Executive with a well-de
- Tampa, Florida