Title Insurance - Business Development Executive (Atlanta)
* Successful candidates must be experienced with business development in the Atlanta area. Licensed attorneys and candidates coming from legal, real estate, title, or mortgage related industries will be highly considered. *
Our East Coast based client is looking to bring-on a local Business Development Executive with a well-defined Title Insurance background for their new Atlanta office.
This is an opportunity with a growing - and highly rated - fixture in the Title Insurance industry who can offer a real chance to grow internally as they expand their reach into a red-hot market. If you like building something and being rewarded directly for the effort you contribute, this could be an amazing “career move” for you!
Additionally, you will receive an “above industry-average” compensation plan that includes a guaranteed ‘floor’ for commission during your transition, a higher percentage of commission on new business, and an employee first benefits package, tuition reimbursement, and much more. A sign-on bonus will be offered depending on recent sales numbers, experience, and impact you bring to the company.
Why consider moving to this non-publicly traded Title Insurance company? You will not have to ‘jump through hoops’ to help your agents and your value and earnings come directly from getting the job done right. This is a career growth opportunity – if you do well, there is a ton of room for upward mobility as they continue grow out the Georgia / Southeast market.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
• Determining the appropriate service levels for each agent and provide service according to those levels.
• Following up on sales leads and sales visits.
• Working with current agents to increase their level of policy submissions.
• Evaluating and responding to agent business needs.
• Providing new agent/agent staff orientation and training in the company’s procedures.
• Preparing daily reports in customer relationship management software system.
• Planning, attending and hosting corporate social and educational functions.
• Maintain understanding of current local and national industry trends and technical developments.
• Participate in sales forecasting and planning and meet established sales and revenue goals.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Must have valid driver's license and travel throughout your assigned territory.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills including formal presentation skills before both small and large groups.
• Demonstrated ability in problem solving and negotiation.
• Ability to work as part of a team.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
• At least 5 years of experience working with real estate attorneys, paralegals, and title agents.
• Title industry sales experience, knowledge of current TRID rules, CFPB compliance and ALTA Best Practices are a plus.