Test Technician - 1st and 2nd shifts
LocationHigh Bridge, New Jersey
Test Technicians - 1st & 2nd shift ~ North Shore of Boston location
Top Salary - $26-29/hr + $5/hr shift differential and 100% employer paid health/dental/vision and much more! Apply today and see your career unfold.
Why this company/position?
- Work with the latest technology and focus on new product introduction
- Career growth, permanent opportunity without the uncertainty of "temping"
- Salary range $26-29/hr plus shift differential.
- 100% employer paid health/dental insurance to the full-time employees
- Matching 401K, 3 weeks PTO to start
- Collaborative, innovative, challenging work and fun place to work best describes this company
In this role responsibilities include:
- Inspection, troubleshooting, repairing, testing, reporting, documenting, and production of RF generators, DC power supplies, and associated components.
- Ability to work from blue prints, schematics, change notices, and use related diagnostic equipment. Ensure products meet established specification.
- Diagnose, correct, and verify finished electromechanical finished products of minimal to moderate complexity as prescribed by drawings and/or procedures.
- Test and diagnose units with manufacturing engineering guidance.
- Conduct tests of assembled electromechanical products as prescribed by drawings and/or procedures.
- Work with quality engineers to document product repair changes. Evaluate results and recommend corrective action when required.
- Design and direct construction of test systems to simulate use for lab performance and durability testing.
- Prepare detailed reports and test procedures documenting the results, methods and equipment used in product evaluation.
- Other duties may be assigned as required.
Key Qualifications and Skills:
- 3-5 years’ experience as a test technician. Product testing and repair preferred.
- Familiarity testing and diagnosing electromechanical products, power supplies and related products.
- Ability to work from blue prints, schematics, change notices, and use related diagnostic equipment.
- Work with engineering to evaluate results and recommend corrective action.
My Client provides training, a competitive salary, 100% employee paid health insurance, a generous PTO plan starting at 3 weeks paid time off, a matching 401K and company bonus based on company performance and individual contributions. All of this and more in a friendly and collaborative work environment.
Only US Citizens and Permanent Residents should apply.
Quality ManagerQuality Manager - highly visible career advancement opportunity in New Jersey - where great things are happening! Our Client, a major supplier of critical power conversion technology to a variety of industrial markets including the semiconduc
- High Bridge, New Jersey