Technical Architect - Azure Cloud
Technical Architect – Azure Cloud
Who We Are
This is not your average technology consulting firm. We are an innovative, culture-driven, industry leader and we are growing our team by leaps and bounds. Founded in 1997 in Chicago (and still headquartered here), we've grown to be a 200+ employee firm with people and offices spread from Southern California to North Carolina. Our specialty is closing the gap between business strategy and technology solutions. Their clients view them as a trusted advisor and partner who can help them select the best technology for the job, manage and execute a first-rate implementation, and measure project success by the business outcomes achieved.
What You’ll Do
The Technical Architect (TA) is a consultative sales, technology, and solution focused specialist who creates client intimacy with their technical proficiency. They are looking to hire an Azure Cloud Technical Architect who will serve as thought leader and is a subject matter expert in cloud architecture, DevOps practices, and familiar with application modernization. This role will provide pre-sales technical support and expertise to identify client requirements and analyze the client’s current environment to ensure the solution proposed meets the clients’ objectives. In addition to being viewed as a trusted advisor to the client, the Technical Architect also has responsibility for solution design, working with practice leadership to assist in the service delivery framework, as well as internal IP development.
- Working alongside our sales team to provide top notch solutions for our customers’ biggest problems
- Contributing your breadth of technology and business knowledge to help the client understand the true risks and rewards
- Being and integral and indispensable part of the design and architecture process
- Connecting the sales and service delivery teams to make sure projects are delivered seamlessly
- Delivering engaging and informative presentations and content to the customers
- Building strong and continuous relationship with our clients, becoming their go-to advisor
Who You Are
- You have a strong technology background that includes consulting and pre-sales experience.
- You have expertise and professionalism to lead discussions with technical and non-technical influencers and decision makers.
- You have a passion for technology and keep informed of market trends, solution insights, and new vendors and methods.
- You enjoy mentoring junior members of sales and consulting teams.
- You’re able to take the lead and make big decisions.
- You’re a self-starter, you take initiative and have the ability to multi-task.
- You’re willing to travel.
The Tech Stuff
- Azure design and delivery experience
- Consulting experience with large-scale implementations on Microsoft Azure
- Strong understanding of multi-region environments and global connectivity requirements
- Experience with migration readiness and planning tools
- Experience with Azure Governance and Best Practices
- Infrastructure as code experience (Terraform, Azure Blueprints, etc.)
- Scripting experience with Python, BASH, PowerShell
- On-premises and Azure Kubernetes experience
- An understanding of CI/CD Pipelines
- Experience with other Public cloud provides a plus (Google, AWS).
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert a plus
- Configuration Management (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, PowerShell DSC) experience a plus
If you ask any of thier employees “what we love”, the top answer is always the same: our culture. Our employees are driven, innovative, fun-loving, and always willing to help. In addition to that, the also offer some fantastic benefits:
- 401(k) and Roth 401(k) savings plan, complete with a company match
- Generous vacation days
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Life and accident insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability coverage
- Flexible work-from-home policy
- Flexible spending accounts for pre-tax healthcare and transit/parking expenses
- Access to financial planning expertise
Associate Datacenter ConsultantWho They Are This is not your average technology consulting firm. They are an innovative, culture-driven, industry lefader and we are growing our team by leaps and bounds. Founded in 1997 in Chicago (and still headquartered there), they
- Chicago, Illinois