LocationRaleigh, North Carolina
Client Type: Design – providing engineering expertise to the architectural and construction community in the fields of structural, mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and fire protection engineering design.
Title: Structural Engineer
This is not a remote position. Must be willing to relocate (if not local) and report to the office.
Our client has an immediate need for a Structural Engineer. In this role, you will have the opportunity to serve as Project Manager, Client Manager, and Senior Project Engineer. In addition, you will have the unique opportunity to help lead and continue to grow our client’s structural engineering team. Advancement opportunities exist beyond the position of Structural Engineer, as the upper leadership team continues to transition into new roles and additional branch offices are formed.
- Serve as Structural Project Engineer
- Lead multi-discipline engineering teams on selected projects, serving as the client’s main point of contact for the engineering team
- Provide oversight of structural engineering projects
- Maintain and foster relationships with selected established clients
- Bachelor of Science in Structural Engineering (Master’s Degree Preferred)
- Registered Structural Engineer (PE or SE)
- 6 – 10 years of relevant experience
- Experience managing architectural projects
- Experience in the design of structural systems for various types of projects including commercial, industrial, institutional, healthcare, and residential construction
- Experienced in the design of composite steel, concrete, tilt-up, masonry, and wood buildings
- Experience with Revit
- Design and management experience with a focus on client satisfaction, quality, and leading and managing a technical staff
- Recommendations include: NCEES License, experience with AutoCAD and RAM
Benefits: Please, inquire within for additional details on any of the items listed below.
- Bonus Plan Game
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Flexible Schedule
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Cafeteria Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Floating Holiday
- Professional Association Membership Reimbursement
- Professional Registration
- Continuing Professional Education
- Tuition Reimbursement
- First Time Homebuyer
- YMCA Membership
- Overtime Pay
Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
IT Validation Area SpecialistWe are looking for an IT Validation Area Specialist to provide and lead validation services required for the successful delivery of the IT & Automation Projects. You will also provide validation & technical support through the preparation, ex
- Raleigh, North Carolina
System ManagerWe are looking for a System Manager who will be responsible for system management of assigned regulated IT Systems. This includes the full systems life cycle management including system development, system maintenance & operation, compliance to r
- Raleigh, North Carolina