Sr. System Engineer
LocationCharlotte, North Carolina
Sr. Systems Engineer
Location: Charlotte, NC or Winston-Salem, NC. (Position is a combination of onsite and remote)
Client: Our client is a national leader in providing their customers Connectivity, Collaboration, Security, Cloud, and Data Center solutions. This position sits within the Cloud/Data Center team, working to design, build, implement, and support cutting-edge solutions like Disaster Recover as a Service and Infrastructure as a Service offerings.
Position Type: Full-time with full benefits
Salary: $80K - $100K + benefits
Growth Opportunity/Level: We would love to find a Senior level candidate with design and architecture experience. However, we are open to considering a Systems Administrator who is ready to be groomed into a Sr. Systems Engineer role. This presents a great opportunity to move from primarily support/maintenance work to true Engineering level work including design, architecture, and implementation of complex solutions.
- Windows Server administration
- General understanding of Networking concepts
- Scripting/Automation languages such as PowerShell, PowerCLI, Python and/or Bash
- Servers: Cisco UCS blade servers
- Virtualization: VMware
- Storage: NetApp
- Note: experience with competing products/manufacturers is acceptable.
- Provide expert understanding of enterprise systems including hypervisors, servers, and storage.
- Design, implement, and support Microsoft Windows servers, group policy, DNS, and DHCP.
- Design, implement, and support backup and point-in-time recovery technologies.
- Provide leadership in Business Continuity\Disaster Recovery planning across multiple data centers.
- Perform proof of concept testing for emerging technologies including new hardware and software.
- Assist in building monitoring and alerting capabilities for the infrastructure stack.
- Lead multiple systems design initiatives for existing and prospective clients by transforming business requirements into technical requirements and choosing the best technologies to fulfill their needs.
- Utilize high level of communication and interpersonal skills to establish and maintain positive and productive working relationships with team members and clients.
- Develop resolutions to complex problems that require the use of creativity and make decisions that impact projects and staff members as well as provide Tier III escalation support for systems issues and escalations.
- Support the Systems Engineers and NOC staff in troubleshooting and recreating scenarios found in the client environments.
- Respond to escalated issues from NOC 24x7x365 as needed.
- Provide positive mentorship for junior team members.
Salesforce Administrator (Certified) - Remote - $180,000.00Compensation / Perks: Salary up to $180,000.00, 401k match, healthcare, dental, and more! *Work from home / Remote - Cannot support visa transfers or H1b visa sponsorships* This is an exciting opportunity to work with a major player in the ma
- Raleigh, North Carolina
Network AnalystNetwork Analyst Full Time - permanent opportunity Located just under an hour outside of Raleigh NC Great opportunity to work for a highly regarded organization that offers strong financial resources and extensive operational experience. Requirement
- Middlesex, North Carolina
Sr. Systems EngineerSr. Systems Engineer Location: Winston-Salem, NC or Charlotte, NC. (Position is a combination of onsite and remote) Client: Our client is a national leader in providing their customers Connectivity, Collaboration, Security, Cloud,
- High Point, North Carolina