Senior Software Engineer - DevOps
We are searching for a Senior Back-End Developer to join the engineering team for a start-up customer based out of Boston, MA.
We are looking for a candidate with experience in developing highly scalable and distributed solutions
(local and hosted). The right candidate will play a major role in designing and implementing back-end
adapters and services which are visualized in our UI. The ideal candidate is well-versed in more than one
language and framework, and has experience building backend capabilities composed of multiple
moving parts and are accessed/utilized via APIs and SDKs.
They are a product and services company focused on compelling user experiences coupled with
automation done at web-scale. As a stealth mode startup, they are intentionally being obscure about
what they do, you will have to come in for an interview to really understand the details.
Why Work with Them?
They are a startup! They are speed and agility set us apart and they will always maintain these competitive
advantages. They work hard and balance matters (work, family, fun). They want self-motivated people
who work hard, take pride in their contributions, collaborate with others and act like an owner of the
• Ownership – They believe regular full-time employees should have the potential to take part in
our growth. Having ‘skin in the game’ shapes the way they think and helps drive the culture they
• Curiosity – They are always asking questions, looking for creative ideas and challenging each other
• Respect – Without it, they will not achieve all that is possible.
• Trust – Hard times will come…. rooted in trust, they stand next to each other and persevere.
• Growth – As a company or an individual, they want to make sure they are investing and making
decisions that allow for continual growth in all aspects of our existence.
• Health Care: They have read the articles and seen the headlines. Health care matters now and in
the future. They took a hard-right turn at the formation of our company and decided that they
would provide 100% coverage (medical and dental) for full-time employees and their families.
They want to ensure our employees and their families are taken care of.
• Competitive Vacation Allowance
• Impromptu Celebrations
• Referral Bonus Program
• Company Outings and Events
• Company 401K
• Build fast and easy to use middleware for a distributed environment with a diverse user
• Work on API gateways
• Architect reusable back-end components and abstractions
• Manage projects/tasks in an Agile Scrum environment
• Ensure project work is on-time and on-budget without sacrificing quality
• Passionately research trends and best practices as well as emerging technologies, and leverage
findings on a day-to-day basis
• Articulate reasons behind important design decisions, give and take constructive feedback
• Be confident and proud of your/our work, both internally and externally, and be willing to do
whatever it takes to get the job done
A successful candidate will have experience in many of the following technologies:
• 5+ years of back-end development experience
• Experience with distributed, microservice architectures
• Experience with API Gateways
• Experience with GraphQL (https://graphql.org/)
• Good understanding of SQL databases such as PostgreSQL
• Languages: Strong experience with Python, Golang, shell/bash script
• Linux distributions: Experience with multiple Linux distributions such as Ubuntu, RHEL/Centos,
SUSE, Fedora, Debian
• Container workload placement: Docker, Kubernetes
• Experience with config management tools such as Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Cobbler, Salt, Foreman,
• Prior experience with CI/CD tools including Git, Jenkins, Nexus/Artifactory
• Knowledge of Software Packaging – Debian, RPM, tarball
• Agile Project Tracking – Jira, Confluence
• Packaging – VMware, Docker, Docker Compose, Kubernetes
• Code Validation – Pytest, Jest, TSLint, Karma, Junit
• Ability to pass a competency assessment for coding
Senior project manager - Infrastructure / MS Endpoint / Cloud - REMOTELong term contract - REMOTE Looking for Sr. PM with 8-10 years experience We have multiple projects moving and would like to see someone who has background in at least two of the skillsets listed. - 1. Standardizing and managing the imag
- Waltham, Massachusetts
Software release engineer - Onsite - MALooking for a software release / automation engineer Job is onsite in MA. SW release/build engineer Sitting on the automation team – customer is the rest of IT Assist in streamlining and automating release procedures / gitl
- Lawrence, Massachusetts
Contract to hire
Lead QA engineerLead QA engineer: Your technical acumen must be sufficient to understand and use technical tools for performance monitoring, security best practices, data quality assurance, automated testing, and business application troubleshooting.
- Lawrence, Massachusetts
Contract to hire