Senior Software Developer (.NET, Angular)
Compensation: $120K - $150k target salary, full benefits package, performance bonuses, growth opportunities, tuition reimbursement, and much more!
In this role you will work closely with our client’s engineering team to implement new features, make enhancements to software products, maintain internal applications, and share your ideas on how to improve technology. They are a team-oriented group that relies on each other’s open communication and collaborative problem solving to be successful. The ideal candidate for this position will bring their years of technical knowledge around .NET web development, along with an open mind for fresh ideas, and help a great team continue leading their industry with new tech.
- Evaluate project requirements and determine the best solutions (feasibility analysis, design, work estimates, user performance needs, testing strategies, and supportability).
- Write documentation that describes the solution: design, use cases, plans, etc.
- Build/develop, test, and debug solutions.
- Coordinate system installation/upgrade with the users to ensure satisfactory results.
- Capable of working with systems analysis principles, practices, and procedures.
- Understanding of security engineering in the SDLC.
- Technical understanding of data structures.
- Proficient in problem solving, interviewing, and fact finding.
- Comfortable to work in all phases of the lifecycle of a project.
- Work well independently and with a team.
- Accurately develop work plans and execute them.
- 5+ years of software development in a C#/.NET environment
- Past contribution to a small or mid-sized, engineering team highly preferred
- Experience working with Web API’s
- Familiarity with Threat Modeling (STRIDE, DREAD, or equivalent)
- Working knowledge of: T-SQL and stored procedures, Source code control systems (SVN), Change management, Sharepoint, and MS Office products.
- Any knowledge of the following is a plus: iOS, Objective-C and/or Android, NoSQL frameworks such as Hadoop, MongoDB, etc, MSF Solution framework, DevExpress, Resharper, Cruise Control, TeamCity, Selenium, MS Build, Scrum, JIRA, Static Code Analysis tools such as Coverity, FxCop, etc, software security tools, such as Burp, Arachni, etc.
Senior Front End Engineer - React Redux - to 180kPerks: FULLY REMOTE work from home, salary target between $115,000.00 up to $180,000.00 for Principal Level - along with benefits, equity, 401k, including medical/dental/vision, paid time off and more! Our client is on a mission, to empower local bu
- Austin, Texas
Senior Full Stack Developer - React Native / Node.JS - $130k+ (Start-Up)Our client is building the future of rental software and offering their unique solution to landlords and tenants.This is an exciting, ground-floor opportunity to join a venture funded start-up as an early engineer on a proven team. They hav
- Houston, Texas