Senior Scrum Master / Agile Coach - to $175,000.00
LocationRaleigh, North Carolina
Compensation / Perks: Up to $175,000 Base Salary, unlimited PTO, 401k match, healthcare, dental and more!
This is an exciting opportunity to work in the Metro West area of Boston (FULL REMOTE) with a major player in the manufacturing / software industry! Our client provides companies with the most technologically advanced and comprehensive product-cost management software available on the market. The company is private, with about 150+ total employees and about 70 people on the engineering team.
They are currently looking for a Senior Scrum Master / Agile Coach to oversee and promote an effective Agile environment on a rapidly growing team. With the use of best practices, this person will serve as a facilitator between the development teams and managers ensuring a clear, collaborative Agile approach is being utilized.
About the job: In this essential role, you will assist in defining and ensuring consistent Agile and organizational standards across the board. Through mentorship and collaboration of teams, you will instill a Scrum methodology to continuously offer a dynamic team-approach, and ensure high quality, timely delivery for various development initiatives.
- Assist in defining and ensuring consistent Agile standards and best practices with the delivery teams
- Develop and monitor metrics to track progress of Agile adoption and maturity in accelerating overall agile transformation efforts
- Audit processes to ensure they adhere to agreed organizational standards
- Organize, participate, and facilitate communities of practice (CoP) to help foster Lean and Agile thinking
- Advance best practices for scaling and optimization of Agile practices
- Assist in the creation of training materials and delivery of that training across the organization
- Mentor agile delivery teams, stakeholders, and leaders to help them adopt the mindset and practices needed to transform the organization
- Act as Scrum master for delivery team(s) as needed to teach and build right team habits
- 5+ years of experience on a scrum team
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Familiarity with Jira, Confluence, or similar tooling
- Hands on experience with the software development lifecycle
- Significant understanding of Agile principles and Scrum methodology
- Very knowledgeable in techniques to effectively lead a team in a Scrum model
- Ability to analyze, think quickly, and to resolve conflict
- Strong communication, interpersonal and mentoring skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with Senior Management
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment