Candidates must have 5 or more years of Agency Recruiting & Business Development industry experience to be considered.
We are based in Framingham, MA - a suburb of Boston, and allow our team members to work from their home offices anywhere in the country.
We’re looking to add a Senior Full Desk Recruiter with Business Development experience to join our talented team of recruiting professionals and help us drive growth. You will be tasked with finding new clients, getting new job orders, and then balancing your time to source, recruit, and fill those jobs with the best matched talent available.
If you feel like you are over worked and underpaid or held prisoner to daily and weekly meetings and always being micromanaged, keep reading. We are taking the red tape out of the agency game and allowing our Senior Recruiting Partners to make decisions and manage their business so they can move quickly and make the best decision for hiring managers and job seekers all while taking home an industry leading commission of 80% of gross profit for both temp and perm.
We are an ideal match for top producers looking to make more money (a lot more), while gaining more flexibility with their daily schedules. This opportunity is particularly interesting for someone who is thinking about venturing off on their own but isn’t quite sure about taking on all the risk or working without a well-known brand. If that’s you, we have all the infrastructure you need. We have been in business for more than 19 years and have built an award-winning trusted brand in the industry.
This is not for everyone, but if you are crushing your goals every year, and you are confident in your abilities to produce, then this is where you can make your money. We are consistently seeing seasoned agency recruiters opt for a commission only structure because they are drastically under paid. It’s risk reward but the reward is huge.
Working in one or more of the following disciplines for the Senior Full Desk Recruiter with Business Development is required:
- Technology / Engineering
- Accounting and Finance
- Banking / Insurance
- Administrative, office / clerical
- Creative / Digital / Web
- Product, Program, Marketing
Compensation for the Senior Full Desk Recruiter with Business Development:
- We pay out an industry leading 80% of the TOTAL commission for both contract and permanent placements. Commission Only. No Base or draw.
- Top-Tier Commission Structure ($250,000.00 - $500,000.00+ for elite performers)
Why work with Incendia?
- We don’t micromanage. If you are entrepreneurial, you know what it takes to earn a solid income. You will have the freedom to work your own schedule, while having the support of in-house industry recruiting veterans and back office operations.
- Sell when you want, and to whom you want. No vertical or geographic restrictions.
- We are not a firm where you have to deal with politics, drama, or someone watching your call numbers!
Perks and tools for the Senior Full Desk Recruiter with Business Development:
- Agreements for clients and employees. From fee agreements to employment agreements.
- We can instantly financially support payroll for a new rollout of temps / contractors.
- Our back office provides top notch Invoicing and Accounts Receivables Collections, Virtual time and Approval Systems, Direct Deposits for W2 Temps/Contractors/Consultants, and more. Really, everything you need to succeed immediately.
- You get full access to our CRM and Applicant Tracking System and candidate database (Bullhorn Enterprise) along with a full suite of Microsoft Products including Outlook Web and Desktop applications for email on our Exchange Server.
- Job postings to Zip Recruiter and LinkedIn.
- A LinkedIn Recruiter Professional license with plenty of InMail.
- A paid national calling plan.
Keywords: Agency, sales, BDR, biz dev, Full Desk, Full-Desk, split desk, split-desk, sales, selling, Recruiter, Recruiting, Recruiting Manager, Partner Recruiter, Talent Acquisition, Sourcer, Sourcing, Talent Acquisition Manager, Sales, Account Manager, Account Management, work from home, remote, telecommute
Sales Director (Data Management, Analytics, BI, or Database Tech required) - OTE to 350k+Compensation / Benefits: Sales of $75,0000; Uncapped OTE to $350,000.00+, Unlimited Vacation Days, 401k in the works, Healthcare and More! *50% of the employee's healthcare/dental/eye; 0% for spouse/dependents - this is a small company poi
- Boston, Massachusetts
Sales Administration SpecialistSales Administration Specialist - here's your opportunity to join an innovative and thriving medical device company hybrid role/ Middlesex Country Growing Medical Device manufacturer is seeking a Sales Administration Spec
- Middlesex County, Massachusetts