Senior Mechanical Engineer
LocationSan Diego, Connecticut
Senior Mechanical Engineer – delivering products that positively impact lives.
Greater Boston and San Diego, CA
Our award- winning, well-recognized Client is seeking a Senior Mechanical Engineer with 5+ years of experience in product development, mechanical design and engineering to join their team. Positions are available in Greater Boston and San Diego, CA
In this role, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead, advise and assist in the design and execution of all projects from initiation to completion, ensuring on-time submission of deliverables.
- Work with teams to create mechanical concepts for overall packaging strategies, mechanisms, and parts -all while balancing function, appearance, form and budgetary requirements.
- Work independently with clients or as a lead/team member on larger projects.
- Be a positive and success-oriented individual who is familiar with the latest development/production and rapid-prototype methodologies.
- Manage and facilitate client interactions with clear communication as it relates to deliverables, design reviews and deadlines.
- Work with team members to resolve conflicts among resources and between clients and engineering teams.
- Remain apprised of the progress of certain projects, paying particular attention to any developing problems, and participate in major problem resolutions.
- Communicate to senior management any significant deviations from project plans.
- Coordinate internal team staffing and budget requirements for projects.
- Travel as-needed (valid driver’s license and vehicle required).
- Keep all privileged information private and confidential.
- Proficient with the latest version of SolidWorks CAD package.
Our Client is looking to hire a strong communicator, creative thinker and a team player who gets excited at the prospect of working on a diverse array of projects and is passionate about solving tough problems and tackling challenges head-on
My Client offers:
- Project diversification – their teams have helped to re-imagine and build products ranging from implantable heart pumps to boat monitors to flying cars.
- They care about culture: From the “dress-for-your-day” policy to company sponsored events, Our Client believes in taking care of all teammates.
Our Client is a 20+ year old full-service product development and engineering firm specializing in the design and development of medical technology, life science and industrial products. The mission is to deliver outstanding solutions that positively impact lives