Senior Electrical Systems Engineer - Battery Energy Storage
Battery Energy Storage is critical to the strength, reliability and growth of the renewable energy industry. Global initiatives to transform the electric power grid with solar and wind increasingly depend on battery technology to stabilize and dispatch power to users on demand. The market for ES has never been stronger with market growth predictions up to 30% CAGR through 2030.
Our client is an industry leader in the development and delivery of innovative Battery Energy Storage technology and systems. Located in Metro-west the company is well financed, experiencing strong growth and as such hiring for a number of key positions.
The Senior Electrical Systems Engineer will lead electrical systems projects from design through delivery to manufacturing. In this highly visible position you will work with a cross functional team to define requirements,
- Project level ownership and responsibility for EE deliverables.
- Design, prototype, evaluate, and document prototype and production-ready energy storage systems and components.
- Interface with and assist test engineering and manufacturing engineering to verify compliance of products to mandated safety and conformance, customer, and project requirements.
- Lead design reviews and DFMEA/WCA reviews.
- Primary point of contact for external vendors, suppliers and test facilities.
Required and Preferred Experience
- BS in Electrical Engineering and 8+ years direct exposure in related fields of analog, power and digital circuit design.
- Demonstrated expertise in analog, digital, and power electronics system design
- Prior experience with power semiconductors, DC-DC power supplies, and communication circuits.
- Experience selecting and specifying system level components such as relays, circuit breakers, fuses, power supplies, cables, and connectors.
- AC voltage theory – single phase, three phase, and transformers
- Proficient in creating system level wiring diagrams and other one-line diagrams
- Experience with EMI design and best practices
- Evaluation and qualification of 3rd party equipment
- Battery and power management systems experience is preferred
US Field Service Engineer - Western and Central RegionUS Field Service Engineer - Western and Central Territory My Client actively seeking a qualified candidate to fill the role of US Field Service Engineer. This role will mainly focus on service for our Western and Central US clients. Candidates
- Peabody, Massachusetts
Senior Electrical RF EngineerSenior Electrical RF Engineer – Greater Boston area Our Client, a global leader in providing essential power solutions to a variety of industries is looking to hire a Senior Electrical RF Engineer at it’s location in the Greater Boston
- Gloucester, Massachusetts
Applications, Final Test and Customer Service EngineerApplications, Final Test and Customer Service Engineer 2-5 relevant experience, Job Summary: To provide customer support, including both troubleshooting and
- Peabody, Massachusetts