Senior Electrical RF Engineer
Senior Electrical RF Engineer – Greater Boston area
Our Client, a global leader in providing essential power solutions to a variety of industries is looking to hire a Senior Electrical RF Engineer at it’s location in the Greater Boston area.
Sponsorship and Relocation within the United States will be considered
• BSEE degree required, MSEE preferred
• 7+ years of experience in an engineering design.
• Familiarity with matching and combining high frequency, high power assemblies and loads.
• Knowledge of RF/ Analog modelling and simulation.
• Experience with Altium circuit design and layout, MATLAB, SolidWorks and AWR tools.
• Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
• Experience in risk assessment and mitigation.
• Team player, able to work with a world-wide workforce.
• Self-Starter, Hands-on.
• Driven to achieve goals and meet timelines
• Exceptional written, verbal, and organizational skills; ability to clearly and concisely communicate and present information.
• Demonstrated ability of successfully designing, developing, and bringing high voltage power products to market.
Our Client provides a safe and healthy working environment that is stimulating and collaborative, where employees are empowered to make a real difference. A comprehensive benefits package includes:
- 100% Employer Paid Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance for Full-time Employees
- Annual Compensation Bonus (Percentage dependent on Company profitability)
- Company 401(k) Match (up to 6%)
- Mental Health Benefits
- Paid Time Off (Accrual starts at 3 weeks per year)
- 12 Company Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off for Volunteer Work (up to 8 hours per year)
- Employer Paid Supplemental Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Veterinary Pet Insurance
- Company Social Events Held Throughout the Year
- A Friendly Culture Where People Collaborate and Strive for Excellence
Manufacturing EngineerManufacturing Engineer North Shore of Boston Our Client is seeking a highly motivated and forward-thinking Manufacturing Engineer to develop and evaluate new processes and improve current process capability, efficiency, and overall
- Peabody, Massachusetts
Procurement EngineerProcurement Engineer Greater Boston area The Procurement Engineer (PE) is a fast-paced, high visibility role embedded in the Engineering Department reporting to the Vice President of Engineering. The PE works closely with Robotics R&am
- Wakefield, Massachusetts
Engineering Project Manager - Medical DeviceThe Engineering Project Manager - Medical Device Join this dynamic team as they make big and bold moves in Aesthetics Medical Devices Greater Boston area As the Engineering Project Manager you will be responsible for
- Greater Boston, Massachusetts