Senior Electrical RF Engineer
Senior Electrical RF Engineer – Greater Boston area
Our Client, a global leader in providing essential power solutions to a variety of industries is looking to hire a Senior Electrical RF Engineer at it’s location in the Greater Boston area.
Sponsorship and Relocation within the United States will be considered
• BSEE degree required, MSEE preferred
• 7+ years of experience in an engineering design.
• Familiarity with matching and combining high frequency, high power assemblies and loads.
• Knowledge of RF/ Analog modelling and simulation.
• Experience with Altium circuit design and layout, MATLAB, SolidWorks and AWR tools.
• Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
• Experience in risk assessment and mitigation.
• Team player, able to work with a world-wide workforce.
• Self-Starter, Hands-on.
• Driven to achieve goals and meet timelines
• Exceptional written, verbal, and organizational skills; ability to clearly and concisely communicate and present information.
• Demonstrated ability of successfully designing, developing, and bringing high voltage power products to market.
Our Client provides a safe and healthy working environment that is stimulating and collaborative, where employees are empowered to make a real difference. A comprehensive benefits package includes:
- 100% Employer Paid Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance for Full-time Employees
- Annual Compensation Bonus (Percentage dependent on Company profitability)
- Company 401(k) Match (up to 6%)
- Mental Health Benefits
- Paid Time Off (Accrual starts at 3 weeks per year)
- 12 Company Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off for Volunteer Work (up to 8 hours per year)
- Employer Paid Supplemental Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Veterinary Pet Insurance
- Company Social Events Held Throughout the Year
- A Friendly Culture Where People Collaborate and Strive for Excellence
Electrical EngineerElectrical Engineer - Vibration Control and Magnetic Field Cancellation Top Salary . a career path and excellent benefits / Greater Boston The Electrical Engineer will focus primarily on conceptualizing, designing, simulating, docu
- Peabody, Massachusetts
Service Depot Engineer - East RegionThe Service Depot Engineer (East) - Medical Device Greater Boston Area The Field Service Depot Engineer will be responsible for troubleshooting, repair and upgrades medical devices in the field. These may be systems that have issues dur
- Greater Boston, Massachusetts