Senior Developer - $180,000.00 plus Equity
Sr. Backend Engineer or Full Stack Engineer
Perks: FULLY REMOTE work from home, salary target between $115,000.00 up to $180,000.00 for Principal Level - along with benefits, equity, 401k, including medical/dental/vision, paid time off and more!
Our client is a Y-Combinator alumni startup that has built a platform and tools to automate communication with customers...while not losing that personal touch!
Our client’s core backend is built with Go and use Python for E2E testing, but they are constantly exploring tech that best fits the needs of their customers and engineers. The Front End is centered around React. They believe in using the best tools for the job, and value engineering expertise over language prowess.
They value: documentation, test coverage, code review, CI/CD, and a diverse tech background.
They predominantly communicate over Slack, making little use of email internally. They do daily standups each morning via Google Hangouts. Github is their repo tool of choice and we track progress and requirements via Jira.
You may be a good fit for this role if you:
- Have a strong technical background, including 3+ years of experience building impactful products or systems
- Have 3+ years of professional experience coding with Golang, Python, Java, C#, or similar language.
- Have incredible communication skills and are a joy to work with
- Must have experience coding for a SaaS product offering.
- Have experience in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Experience with AWS, Azure, GCP, or equivalent.
- Have experience with CI/CD
- Enjoy doing anything it takes to solve problems and see projects through to completion
- Take pride in designing, building, and maintaining APIs, services, and systems at scale
- Find improving engineering standards, tooling, and processes rewarding
- Uphold best practices in engineering, security and design
- Hold yourself and others to a high level of accountability when working with production
- Can effectively debug complex problems across the whole stack
- Enjoy doing whatever it takes to solve problems and delight users
What you will do:
- Thrive in a collaborative environment developing and executing against immediate and long term roadmaps and making effective tradeoffs considering business priorities, but always with the user experience in mind
- Write high quality, performant code that sees tons of exposure and user feedback in a growing, fast-pace, startup environment
- Inform critical decisions with consideration for software best practices, system design, and product roadmap
- Scrutinize and reason clearly about the technology and architecture choices we make in building platforms or products/services
- Serve as a role model for software design and scalable systems architecture by developing, sharing, and setting the bar for engineering quality
About their tech stack (THESE ARE NOT REQUIRED SKILLS TO HAVE - IT WOULD BE HELPFUL TO HAVE SOME:
- Core language: go
- Production environment: aws ec2 vm, bare metal
- Data stores: e.g. mongodb, redis(aws), rabbitmq
- Tightly integrated w/: twilio, sendgrid, telnyx
- Pull data: CRMs (e.g.) hubspot, salesforce and etc…)
- Ingest data: lead platforms (e.g. angieslist, home advisor and etc…)
Senior Front End Engineer - React Redux - to 180kPerks: FULLY REMOTE work from home, salary target between $115,000.00 up to $180,000.00 for Principal Level - along with benefits, equity, 401k, including medical/dental/vision, paid time off and more! Our client is on a mission, to empower local bu
- Austin, Texas
Senior Full Stack Developer - React Native / Node.JS - $130k+ (Start-Up)Our client is building the future of rental software and offering their unique solution to landlords and tenants.This is an exciting, ground-floor opportunity to join a venture funded start-up as an early engineer on a proven team. They hav
- Houston, Texas
Senior Software Developer (.NET, Angular)Compensation: $120K - $150k target salary, full benefits package, performance bonuses, growth opportunities, tuition reimbursement, and much more! Our East Coast based client has an immediate need for a Senior Software Developer to join their d
- Austin, Texas