PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Working with the Sr. Director of Compensation and several different Sr. Compensation Consultants, this role partners to help resolve complex compensation issues across several business units. While initial focus may be on sales and other incentive plans, the successful candidate will also be asked to get involved in other day to day compensation issues as necessary.
• Familiarity with establishing a consistent global job architecture or job catalog will be useful as we are completely restructuring our job catalogue over the next year. Specific activities could include working with existing Compensation and HR resources to evaluate mapping of current PeopleSoft job structure to the new Workday environment.
• implementing Workday HRMS on a global basis, and this role may also get involved supporting that initiative including testing Workday, or other activities, as necessary.
• Performs ad hoc analysis and planning to continuously improve compensation programs and processes.
• Bachelor’s Degree required; Advanced Degree preferred.
• Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) designation a plus.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
• 8 – 12 years’ related experience; or a Master’s degree with 6 years’ experience; or a PhD with 3 years’ experience; or equivalent directly related work experience.
• Excellent analytical, quantitative, project management, problem solving and consultation skills required.
• Advanced Excel skills required, especially the ability to turn large amounts of data into information via Pivot Tables, countif & sumif formulas, etc.
• SHRM Certification (SHRM-SCP, SHRM-CP) is desirable, or a plus.
• Demonstrated ability to form excellent working relationships with internal and external clients and partners.
• Must be a self-starter and highly organized/ Ability to work independently and exercise sound business judgment
• Detail-oriented with commitment to quality
• Strong leadership presence with exceptional presentation and relationship-building skills
• Experience with Compensation administration systems.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Proficient with PCs and Microsoft Office applications.
Senior IT Project managerSummary: This company is seeking an IT Project Manager to oversee the application of project management methodology during all phases of the project cycle, with responsibilities that include project design, scope management, cost control, quali
- Waltham, Massachusetts
Lead DevOps Engineer - SaaS - Drug Therapies (Remote / USA ONLY) - 200kCompensation: up to $200,000.00 salary based on seniority/experience, + health, dental, 401k, profit sharing, bonus and more! Work from home / REMOTE from your home office. CANDIDATES MUST BE IN THE CONTINENTAL USA. About the company: Esta
- Boston, Massachusetts
Senior voice engineerPURPOSE AND SCOPE: Determines voice strategies and competence by planning delivery of solutions; answering technical and procedural questions for less experienced team members; teaching improved processes; mentoring team members. Determines voice req
- Waltham, Massachusetts