Senior Backend Engineer or Full Stack Developer (Go-Lang) - to $180,000.00 plus Equity
LocationRaleigh, North Carolina
Sr. Backend Engineer or Full Stack Engineer
Perks: FULLY REMOTE work from home, salary target $180,000.00 along with benefits, equity, including medical/dental/vision, paid time off and more!
Our client is a Y-Combinator alumni startup that has built a platform and tools to automate communication with customers...while not losing that personal touch!
Our client’s core backend is built with Go and use Python for E2E testing, but they are constantly exploring tech that best fits the needs of their customers and engineers. They believe in using the best tools for the job, and value engineering expertise over language prowess.
They value: documentation, test coverage, code review, CI/CD, and a diverse tech background.
They predominantly communicate over Slack, making little use of email internally. They do daily standups each morning via Google Hangouts. Github is their repo tool of choice and we track progress and requirements via Jira.
You may be a good fit for this role if you:
- Have a strong technical background, including 6+ years of experience building impactful products or systems
- Have 2+ years of professional experience coding with Golang
- Have incredible communication skills and are a joy to work with
- Have experience in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Have experience with AWS
- MUST BE EXPERIENCED WITH HIGHER LEVEL OWNERSHIP OF INTEGRATION AND CUSTOMIZATIONS.
- Have experience with CI/CD
- Enjoy doing anything it takes to solve problems and see projects through to completion
- Take pride in designing, building, and maintaining APIs, services, and systems at scale
- Find improving engineering standards, tooling, and processes rewarding
- Uphold best practices in engineering, security and design
- Hold yourself and others to a high level of accountability when working with production
- Can effectively debug complex problems across the whole stack
- Enjoy doing whatever it takes to solve problems and delight users
What you will do:
- Thrive in a collaborative environment developing and executing against immediate and long term roadmaps and making effective tradeoffs considering business priorities, but always with the user experience in mind
- Write high quality, performant code that sees tons of exposure and user feedback in a growing, fast-pace, startup environment
- Lead integration efforts using various platforms and technologies.
- Inform critical decisions with consideration for software best practices, system design, and product roadmap
- Scrutinize and reason clearly about the technology and architecture choices we make in building platforms or products/services
- Serve as a role model for software design and scalable systems architecture by developing, sharing, and setting the bar for engineering quality
About their tech stack / integration work to be done (THESE ARE NOT REQUIRED SKILLS TO HAVE - IT WOULD BE HELPFUL TO HAVE SOME, ESPECIALLY AWS:
- Production environment: aws ec2 vm, bare metal
- Data stores: mongo (hosted by mongodb.com), redis (hosted by aws), rabbitmq (self hosted)
- Tightly integrated w/ (the business does not work without): twilio, sendgrid, telnyx
- Loosely integrated w/ (they pull data for our customers): acculynx, appointment plus, builder prime, certapro, dynamics365, hubspot, improveit, jobber, jobnimbus, jobprogress, kohler, leadperfection, marketsharp, metricwise, salesforce, servicemonster, zapier, zoho
- Lead sources (they send out client data): angieslist, facebook, google sheets, home advisor, hubspot, modernize, quinstreet, remodeling.com, salesforce, wwgs
.NET Developer (Angular, C#)Full-Stack .NET Developer REMOTE Compensation: $110K - $130k target salary, full benefits package, performance bonus / growth opportunities, and more! Our East Coast based client has an immediate need for a full-stack developer to join their dynam
- Raleigh, North Carolina
Software Engineer Python/Django (Remote - $140k)Full time position, great perks, $140k, no sponsorship available... As a Software Engineer you will research, develop, and design a communication, scheduling, and collaboration tool for team sports. You will closely work with the product team an
- Raleigh, North Carolina