Compensation / Perks: Up to $130,000 Base Salary, 401k match, healthcare, dental and more!
This is an exciting opportunity to work in the Metro West area of Boston (FULL REMOTE) with a major player in the manufacturing / software industry! Our client provides companies with the most technologically advanced and comprehensive product-cost management software available on the market. The company is private, with about 150+ total employees and about 70 people on the engineering team.
They are currently looking for a Scrum Master to implement and promote an effective Agile environment on a rapidly growing team. With the use of best practices, you will facilitate development team initiatives and ensure a collaborative Agile approach is being utilized on your scrum team.
About the job: In this role you will lead with mentorship and collaboration, and promote Scrum methodology to continuously offer a dynamic team-approach, ensuring high quality, timely delivery for development initiatives.
- Lead the scrum team in using Agile methodology and scrum practices
- Help the product owner and development team to achieve customer satisfaction
- Lead the scrum team in self-organization
- Remove impediments and coach the scrum team on removing impediments
- Resolve conflicts and issues that occur
- Help the scrum team achieve higher levels of scrum maturity
- Support the product owner and provide education where needed
- 3+ years of experience on a scrum team
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Familiarity with Jira, Confluence, or similar tooling
- Hands on experience with the software development lifecycle
- Significant understanding of Agile principles and Scrum methodology
- Very knowledgeable in techniques to effectively lead a team in a Scrum model
- Ability to analyze, think quickly, and to resolve conflict
- Strong communication, interpersonal and mentoring skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with Senior Management
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment