Salesforce Administrator (Certified) - Remote - $180,000.00
LocationRaleigh, North Carolina
Compensation / Perks: Salary up to $180,000.00, 401k match, healthcare, dental, and more!
*Work from home / Remote - Cannot support visa transfers or H1b visa sponsorships*
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a major player in the manufacturing / software industry! They provide companies with the most technologically advanced and comprehensive product cost management software available on the market today. The company is private, with about 200+ total employees with about 70 people on the engineering team. The ideal candidate for this role has the unique combination of being business-minded and highly analytical while also having a strong and deep technical background in Salesforce.com and CPQ.
As our client’s Salesforce Administrator you will be responsible for day-to-day management and enhancement of all aspects of Salesforce and CPQ, including configuration, customization, implementation, integrations and administration of business solutions and applications as it relates to the Salesforce.com ecosystem (including Quoting in CPQ and bookings in 3rd party app, etc). This role will collaborate extensively with internal and cross-functional team members to build solutions in and outside of SFDC that support business objectives and scale with the business while implementing processes for continuous improvement within Salesforce.com and related technology stack.
About the job:
- Ongoing systems administration, configuration, end-user support and maintenance of Salesforce.com, CPQ, RevVana, DocuSign, and other related tools. Create/maintain user accounts and interact with end-users to troubleshoot and resolve issues and questions.
- Day to day maintenance and support of Salesforce CPQ, including complex product and pricing rules and guided selling workflows.
- Support Salesforce.com data feeds and integrations to and from other corporate systems, such as Marketo, SalesLoft, Gainsight, OpenAir, NetSuite, Zendesk, and others.
- Execute on technical solutions driven by requirements gathered from cross-functional stakeholders. Deliver outcomes that enable business automation and streamline data management.
- Proactively monitor the integrity of our data. Develop data management standards and best practices for end users.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, and maintain complex workflows rules, validation rules, formulas, custom workflow, automated approvals, process builder, page layouts, custom fields/objects, and other Salesforce.com customizations based on industry best practices as well as business needs.
- Troubleshoot and fix defects for planned releases and production issues, research and find opportunities to utilize SFDC best practices, guidelines to improve system productivity, scaling and monitoring.
- Stay current on Salesforce releases, new features, product roadmaps and applications available from 3 rd parties on the Salesforce AppExchange.
What you will bring to the table:
- You possess an extensive knowledge of Salesforce and a desire to use your skills to develop elegant Salesforce solutions
- You enjoy new challenges and learning new systems
- You have experienced the pace of a high-growth company and can adapt quickly to shifting priorities and deadlines
- You are a creative problem solver driven to deliver excellent service to your internal customers
- You are a highly motivated and collaborative business partner whose priority is to enable the business, and you understand that Salesforce is not always the answer
- You are highly organized and use proven project management methodologies to execute on deliverables, manage risks and communicate with functional leaders and stakeholders
- You can effectively communicate with a variety of stakeholders, and possess the patience and skill to clearly articulate technical information to non-technical stakeholders
- 2+ years of experience as a Salesforce and CPQ administrator in a high-growth SaaS company supporting 75+ users
- One or more Salesforce.com certifications (e.g., Administrator, Advanced Administrator, CPQ Specialist, Community)
- Adept in multiple software systems; Salesforce.com and related application experience (e.g., Gainsight, DocuSign, Jira, Zendesk, Sharepoint Files Connect, Captivate, Vidyard, as well as integration tools (Celigo))
- Experience integrating and maintaining salesforce with third-party systems
- Knowledge and experience with both Salesforce Classic and Lightning UI’s
- Extensive knowledge of Salesforce platform standard and custom capabilities (e.g. standard and custom fields, validation rules, formulas, page layouts and record pages, custom object and relationships, approvals, and security)
- Proven knowledge of Salesforce platform automation abilities and practical application of Process Builders, Flows, Visualforce, APEX programming, Force.com APIs, REST API’s and Web Services
- Conduct QA Tests on changes to Salesforce.com deployment including managing multiple sandbox instances
- Strong understanding of the SDLC and agile delivery methodology
- Experience working with databases and data, performing data cleanup, and/or data manipulation and migration to and from Salesforce.com. Keep abreast of new of new SFDC features and functionality, and provide recommendations for process improvements
Perks / Benefits:
- Remote flexibility
- Excellent work-life balance
- Great work culture
- Medical, dental, vision benefits and 401k with company match
- Flexible paid time off policy
- The opportunity to work within a data centric culture continuously building and analyzing data intelligence in the pursuit of improved business process, operations, and outcomes…and not just for the sake of creating reports.
Network AnalystNetwork Analyst Full Time - permanent opportunity Located just under an hour outside of Raleigh NC Great opportunity to work for a highly regarded organization that offers strong financial resources and extensive operational experience. Requirement
- Middlesex, North Carolina
Sr. Systems EngineerSr. Systems Engineer Location: Winston-Salem, NC or Charlotte, NC. (Position is a combination of onsite and remote) Client: Our client is a national leader in providing their customers Connectivity, Collaboration, Security, Cloud,
- High Point, North Carolina