Sales & Finance Administrative Support Specialist
In this diverse role, the Office Assistant will support daily office administrative requirements primarily in sales and accounting functions. General office duties include incoming call management, responding to inquiries, document preparation, research items, file and scan documents and more.
- Support Sales and Finance functional areas with various requests.
- Answer and direct incoming calls to appropriate staff.
- Maintain and update sales and customer records.
- File, scan and prepare documents.
- Respond to external inquiries and notify management of information requests.
- Check data accuracy in orders and invoices.
- Data entry and maintenance of reports.
- Order lunch and items in preparation of meetings and events.
- External reservations and travel support to meet business requirements.
- Participate in a variety of office projects and administrative requests when necessary.
- Other duties may be assigned as required.
Key Qualifications and Skills:
- 3+ years of office administration experience in a professional setting.
- Proficiency in Microsoft products including Outlook, Excel, Word, Calendar and Teams.
- Familiarity with Sales Force or a CRM system and SAP a strong plus, but not required.
- A team player with a high level of dedication.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfort with adjusting priorities and multitasking.
In addition to competitive salary, Our Client offers a comprehensive benefits package, which includes 100% company sponsored employee health insurance coverage, and a 401K plan , a bonus incentive program and much more.
Junior BuyerJunior Buyer - temp to perm in Bedford, MA In this Buyer role you will be assisting senior level buyers and be able to learn from their experience and gain additional experience in the exciting field of supply chain. Responsibilities; Se
- Massachusetts, Bedford