React Engineering Manager
Compensation: Base salary up to $200,000, 401k match, healthcare, dental and MUCH more!
Our client is a thriving Boston based digital consultancy with technology at its core. Offering professional services to over 250 Fortune 5000 companies, our client is currently in need of a Lead React Engineer to manage a small team focused on client-facing web development. In this role, you will provide lead guidance and oversight for a team of 2-4 engineers building, supporting, and enhancing React-based e-commerce applications.
The role requires expert experience as an engineer and/or architect leading teams with React specific development. Your time will consist of 60% hands-on coding, and 40% management responsibilities in an Agile setting.
What you will do:
- Manage a team of 2-4 developers, plan and assign tasks, maintain training plans, conduct regular one-on-ones, facilitate agile rituals including: standup, sprint planning, capacity planning, etc.
- Analyze the technical challenges faced by developers, guide and mentor them through challenges, translate for the Project Manager how certain challenges will impact the timeline, intuit how the challenges may affect other teams internally and at the client level, and participate in issue resolution to keep team members unblocked on their daily tasks
- Debug and trace technical issues across technology stacks in collaboration with other engineering teams
- Utilize strong soft skills and consulting skills when interfacing directly with clients, stakeholders, engineering managers, and developers across a diverse group of teams from several different countries
- Provide technical recommendations for clients and technical team members employed by the client
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of project lifecycles, create project plans, and translate status information from the client into an impact on project timeline
- Participate in process creation, process adjustment, and technical documentation
- Train team members, project managers, and also the clients
- Significant years of experience in web-development using React
- Past experience in a client-facing / professional services role
- Experience leading a development team
- Familiarity with common debugging and application profiling tools
- Experience with project management software, e.g. Jira, Access, Smartsheet
Nice to have skills, not required:
- Any Ecommerce platform / solutions
- Experience working in Unix/Linux environments
- Frameworks: React, Next.js
- Project Management: Jira, Smartsheet
- Application Monitoring: New Relic, Azure
- Tools/DevOps: Postman or Insomnia, CI/CD tooling, Azure, ArgoCD, Kubernetes, Docker
- Communication: Slack
- Analytics: Segment, Amplitude
Senior Front End Engineer - React Redux - to 180kPerks: FULLY REMOTE work from home, salary target between $115,000.00 up to $180,000.00 for Principal Level - along with benefits, equity, 401k, including medical/dental/vision, paid time off and more! Our client is on a mission, to empower local bu
- Austin, Texas
Senior Full Stack Developer - React Native / Node.JS - $130k+ (Start-Up)Our client is building the future of rental software and offering their unique solution to landlords and tenants.This is an exciting, ground-floor opportunity to join a venture funded start-up as an early engineer on a proven team. They hav
- Houston, Texas
Senior Software Developer (.NET, Angular)Compensation: $120K - $150k target salary, full benefits package, performance bonuses, growth opportunities, tuition reimbursement, and much more! Our East Coast based client has an immediate need for a Senior Software Developer to join their d
- Austin, Texas