Quality Management System Engineer
Quality Systems Engineer – Greater Boston Area
Our Client is a global company and an industry leader in design and manufacturing of electronic power devices. Due to unprecedented growth, our client is hiring a Quality Systems Engineer. In this role, the Quality Systems Engineer will play a key role in developing and maintaining the ISO9001 and IS014001 quality management system (QMS).
Our Client is looking for the individual capable of re-establishing the site’s quality systems. This is a great opportunity for an individual to incorporate new ideas and approaches to weave quality throughout the organization.
- The ideal candidate will be energetic and self-motivated candidate with at least 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to work independently and successfully in a team environment.
- Some travel across North America and abroad may be required <10%.
- Develop and maintain the ISO9001 and IS014001 management systems
- Audit internal processes regularly to ensure compliance to the QMS procedures and processes
- Responsible for quality data reporting and managing the customer complaint system
- Collaborate with all departments in identifying and implementing effective corrective actions to address audit findings from both internal and external audits.
- Develop and implement yearly internal audit plan. Perform duties essential to attain internal audit goals coordinating with various internal departments within the Division.
- Responsible for coordinating all external audit activities, external audits such as ISO Registrars and Customers.
- Responsible for driving root cause analysis and corrective action plans across functional departments.
- Developing and managing KPI's, databases and countermeasures as required for continuous improvements of the Quality Management System (QMS) and the Environmental Management System (EMS).
- Manage root cause analysis and implementation action plans for the CAPA (corrective action preventive action) process.
- Responsible for the revisions of internal processes and procedures in place to continually improve the company’s QMS (quality management system) and EMS (environmental management system) without compromising product quality.
- Responsible for the collection of necessary data for the annual QMS (quality management system) and EMS (environmental management system) management review reporting activities.
- Experience in ISO9001 and ISO14001 Management Systems.
- Experience with modern quality principles; including 8D reporting, Fishbone, D/PFMEAs
- Knowledgeable with IPC-A-610 and IPC/WHMA-620 (wiring harness manufacturing association) Standards.
- Experience with electronic design and manufacturing processes.
- Experience with mechanical metal fabrication processes.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office in its entirety. Such as Word, Excel, PP and Access.
- Must be proficient with Visio.
- Experience with root cause analysis across functional departments.
- Experience with Database Statistical Analysis Tools such as Mini-Tab or Jump.
- Experience with SAP/ S4 Hana and Sales Force is a plus.
Our Client also offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 100% Employer Paid Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance for Full-time Employees
- Annual Profit-Sharing Bonus (Percentage dependent on Company profitability)
- Company 401(k) Match (up to 6%)
- Mental Health Benefits
- Paid Time Off (Accrual starts at 3 weeks per year)
- 13 Company Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off for Volunteer Work (up to 8 hours per year)
- Employer Paid Supplemental Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Veterinary Pet Insurance
- Company Social Events Held Throughout the Year
- A Friendly Culture Where People Collaborate and Strive for Excellence
US Field Service Engineer - Western and Central RegionUS Field Service Engineer - Western and Central Territory My Client actively seeking a qualified candidate to fill the role of US Field Service Engineer. This role will mainly focus on service for our Western and Central US clients. Candidates
- Peabody, Massachusetts
Senior Electrical RF EngineerSenior Electrical RF Engineer – Greater Boston area Our Client, a global leader in providing essential power solutions to a variety of industries is looking to hire a Senior Electrical RF Engineer at it’s location in the Greater Boston
- Gloucester, Massachusetts
Applications, Final Test and Customer Service EngineerApplications, Final Test and Customer Service Engineer 2-5 relevant experience, Job Summary: To provide customer support, including both troubleshooting and
- Peabody, Massachusetts