Quality Failure Analysis Engineer
Quality Failure Analysis Engineer - Greater Boston area.
Recently graduated Electrical Engineers with a Master's or an MBA and a strong EE foundation will be considered for this career growth opportunity
This position involves providing root cause understanding of product returns from customer and internally. This position is very hands on and collaborates across multiple engineering disciplines. Prior experience with RF power electronics including generators, matching systems and E-chuck designs or similar technology is highly desirable. Leadership and teamwork characteristics are necessary for this position. Timely execution of deliverables is critical to this role.
Key Qualifications and Skills:
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering (minimum)
• Knowledge of AC-DC and DC-DC power conversion circuit topologies such as; fly-back, forward, boost, buck and buck-boost converters.
• Thorough understanding of analog, mixed-signal, and / or power semiconductor operational characteristics and the ability to apply fault isolation techniques at component level as well as board level.
• Comfortable with lab equipment used in the characterization and design of power supplies and systems (oscilloscopes, function generators, DMMs, EMI analyzers, loads, sources, etc.)
• Proficiency in English and must have good communication skills (written & verbal)
• Ability to work in a team environment and across functional departments
• Proactive and aggressive attitude to achieve goals in a fast-paced environment
• Perform product failure analysis down to component level to support RMA customer issues.
• Perform fault isolation and defect analysis/characterization on power supply to identify root causes of product failures.
• Provide comprehensive technical reports to customers on findings from product failure investigations. • Advise internal and external customers regarding corrective actions based on the results of the analysis.
• Document failure modes for data analysis and preventative engineering review
• Assist final test on an as needed basis to resolve and document issues.
• Other duties may be assigned
Excellent Benefit package.
Document Control AssistantDocumentation Control Assistant - 6 month contract Essex Country, MA The Document Control Assistant is responsible for providing general support to the operations of the Document Control and Configuration Management groups. This role will a
- Gloucester, Massachusetts
Manufacturing Engineer/TechnicianManufacturing Engineering Technician - North Shore of Boston ( Recent Graduates with practical internship/co-op experience considered ) The ideal candidate will be have a BS in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, be career drive
- Gloucester, Massachusetts
Director Engineering Program ManagementDirector of Program Management Our metrowest client is an energy startup commercializing an innovative battery technology first developed at MIT. As the Program Management Director you will lead several NPD programs and a small team of Program Manag
- Worcester, Massachusetts