Our Client, a growing manufacturer of electronic power devices is growing and looking for career driven individuals focused on career growth to join their dynamic and innovative team.
In this Quality Engineering role, you won't be working in a silo. Instead, you will be encouraged to recognized and present process improvements cross functionally to meet the company's goal of delivering "zero defect" products to the market on budget and on time.
Key Responsibilities -
- Work directly with test and subtest and production personnel to drive root cause corrective action back to manufacturing operations
- Implement quality planning, control plan, FMEA, inspection methodology, and root cause analysis.
- Collaborate with Operations and Engineering to improve efficiencies through the improvement of inspection test and manufacturing processes, impacting product quality/reliability.
- Developing and managing KPI's, databases and countermeasures as required for continuous improvement.
- Root cause analysis and implementation of corrective action for internal processes.
- Responsible for the revision of internal procedures as applicable to implement a comprehensive customer and supplier quality management program.
- Conduct internal audits
- Responsible for continual improvement activities to enhance the quality system, such as 5S, Kaizen, Lean manufacturing.
- Experience in ISO 9001:2015 standards
- The candidate will ideally come from the power supply industry but other candidates with electronics manufacturing experience will be considered. We are looking for the following attributes:
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to work independently and successfully in a team environment.
- Familiarity with modern quality principles; including 8D, fish bone, FMEA’s, process mapping.
- IPC standard electronic experience and metal fabrication process.
- Some travel across North America will be required.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in an engineering discipline.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience open to strong recent graduate candidates with relevant industry experience from internships.
Our Client offers a competitive salary and a generous benefit package including 100% employer paid health, dental and vision care for the employee, a matching 401K, bonus incentives, holiday and PTO and an environment that rewards individual and team accomplishments and recognizes achievements with career advancement.
Document Control AssistantDocumentation Control Assistant - 6 month contract Essex Country, MA The Document Control Assistant is responsible for providing general support to the operations of the Document Control and Configuration Management groups. This role will a
- Gloucester, Massachusetts
Manufacturing Engineer/TechnicianManufacturing Engineering Technician - North Shore of Boston ( Recent Graduates with practical internship/co-op experience considered ) The ideal candidate will be have a BS in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, be career drive
- Gloucester, Massachusetts
Director Engineering Program ManagementDirector of Program Management Our metrowest client is an energy startup commercializing an innovative battery technology first developed at MIT. As the Program Management Director you will lead several NPD programs and a small team of Program Manag
- Worcester, Massachusetts