Promotions and Loyalty Manager (Retail / Convenience)
*Compensation: Base salary to $100k, 401k match, full-benefits, tuition reimbursement, growth opportunities and more!
Our client in Newton, MA is currently seeking a Promotions and Loyalty Manager for their chain of 300+ convenience / retail locations in the New England area. In this role you will collaborate with cross-functional marketing and merchandising teams along with external brand-partners on the research, design, testing and implementation of promotions and loyalty programs in their chain of stores.
The ideal candidate will have experience working on similar projects of similar capacity, and will present market data, analytics, and different strategies for maximizing item sales and profits through their promotions and loyalty platforms.
This is a HYBRID REMOTE ROLE – significant team collaboration will require 2-3 days in-office per week. Department heads will work with new hires to establish an efficient schedule.
- Manage internal pricing systems, tools, and analytics to recommend and implement strategies that will meet financial targets
- Utilize real world applications for testing different pricing strategies
- Analyze complex datasets to identify patterns and develop solutions
- Communicate findings in data to stakeholders and recommend enhancements / services
- Deliver high-quality results while navigating multiple tasks
- 4+ years experience of promotions and loyalty management for retail, convenience, and / or gas station chains
- College education with a concentration in business, economics, or statistics is preferred
- Minimum of four years of previous work experience in quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Power BI/Tableau)