Project Engineer – North Shore of Boston Location
8+ years of experience managing projects with attention to ROA/ROI, developing and maintaining strong customer relationships in a machining and fabrication operation.
Only US Citizens / Permanent Residents should apply. Relocation is not available
One of the North Shore’s rapidly growing companies is adding a new position - Project Engineer - to their team of innovative and collaborative engineers. Apply today and be an interictal part of this company’s success!
The Project Engineer (PE) works with clients and a cross-functional team to support Our Client’s machining operations. This is a highly visible role and will require the candidate to wear many hats - customer relationship management, onboarding of new customers, reporting on and increasing revenue growth, project leadership, quality management and project quoting.
Responsibilities / Duties
- Leadership – Lead, organize, and manage projects or aspects of projects of varying scope.
- Creative Problem Solving – Explore, understand, and distill a problem down to its essential elements; conceive of, evaluate, and refine appropriate conceptual solutions.
- Value Add Responsibility – Our Client always seeks to grow the relationship and services beyond traditional machining. It is on the PE to find and drive these initiatives with each of our clients.
- Cap-Ex Projects – Our Client is always looking to improve existing facilities and make strategic investments in our clients. The PE will be responsible for targeting these customers and projects and providing ROA/ROI justifications for each.
- Mind set – Process driven, proven ability to drive process beyond day to day activity and resource constraints
- Communication - Communicate with clients as well as internal team members, vendors, and suppliers, maintaining good relations and a clear, common understanding of project status, responsibilities, and issues.
- Project Planning – Prepare project plans that specify project phases, tasks, task interdependencies, durations, resource assignments, and costs.
- Quality Management – Create plans, procedures, and protocols, perform risk analyses, and manage RMAs and DMRs for customer needs. Our OTD and Quality percentage with all customers is paramount, and initiatives to improve these start with the PE.
Education / Experience / Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, MBA a plus
- 5-15 years of proven experience and a track record of working with customers and manufacturing.
- Knowledge of quality control procedures in an ISO regulated environment.
- Strong background in business with a focus on decisions on how to approach different customer scenarios while maintaining profitable margins and ROI
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States (REQUIRED)
Mechanical Design EngineerMechanical Design / Manufacturing Engineer - Billerica, MA Our Client is looking for an experienced Mechanical Designer Engineer who will also play an major role in releasing the design into manufacturing. The ideal candidate
- Billerica, Massachusetts
Quality EngineerQuality Engineer - Essex County. MA Our Client, a growing manufacturer of electronic power devices is growing and looking for career driven individuals focused on career growth to join their dynamic and innovative team. In this Quality Engineering
- Gloucester, Massachusetts
Controls Engineer - Energy StoragePLC Controls Engineer - Energy Storage With a long corporate history in the energy industry, our client is a solar + storage systems integration and lifecycle services provider with highly integrated hardware and software capabilities. The robust sof
- Burlington, Massachusetts