Manufacturing Planner / Inventory Analyst - North Shore/Boston
The Manufacturing Planner / Inventory Analyst is responsible for all activities related to materials
management. This ranges from reviewing the delivery forecasts, planning and validating material
availability including day-to-day communication with management team. The Planner / Inventory
Analyst is considered as the subject matter expert in planning and is accountable for ensuring kit
completion and key contributor for material availability review and planning.
- Planning of all work orders according to forecast and customer orders.
- Planning of production orders, including verification of piece parts and subassembly availability.
- Participate in daily/weekly production meetings and brings the material availability to table.
- Plan for new product (NPI) introductions from R&D to volume manufacturing.
- Reviews backlog to determine materials shortages and capacity requirements to provide commitments feedback to customer.
- Schedule and host meetings with all manufacturing partners, local or overseas, to reduce and eliminate shortages.
- Drive solutions to reduce and eliminate any delays and roadblocks to meet target ship dates.
- Performs scheduling functions involved with Managing Work orders, coordinating products and materials movement through the manufacturing processes to completion and on time shipment.
- Set up routings in ERP system and prepare and print production orders and pick lists.
- Assist in planning PO placement for volume and strategic parts using ERP’s MRP system.
- Generate reports on status update for management.
- Other tasks and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Must be proficient in ERP systems with an understanding of electromechanical manufacturing, multi-layer BOMs and test process.
- Must have thorough understanding of MRP methodologies and all aspects of demand and supply management.
- Must be well organized, detail oriented, and able to multi task.
- Must be an efficient user of Microsoft office tools such as excel, word, PowerPoint. must be able to create spreadsheets, charts and graphs, formulas, V-look ups, etc.
- Must be efficient in proactively identify areas of potential supply concerns, keeping in mind capacity constraints, shortages and communicates analysis/recommendations to all parties impacted.
- Must be flexible with work hours to meet and work with customers and suppliers in different geographic locations.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and capability to self-prioritize workload.
- Above all a strong team player
In addition to competitive salary, Our Client offers a comprehensive benefits package, which includes
company sponsored health insurance coverage, and a 401K plan. Non-financial benefits include a
friendly work environment.
Senior Buyer - Contract Assignment ( 3 months)Senior Buyer - Contract Opportunity in Billerica This is a hybrid role - once acquainted with the tool, the work can be done remotely with visits to the facility as needed. Our Client is developing a novel technology for the semiconductor
- Billerica, Massachusetts
Senior Buyer - machined partsSenior Buyer - machine parts i This position has the primary responsible for purchasing machined, castings and aluminum materials.and maintaining an open line of communication with a variety of suppliers. This position communicates daily
- Wakefield, Massachusetts
BuyerSenior Buyer – 3 + month Contract position The Senior Buyer will be assigned a group of suppliers. For each supplier, the buyer will take MRP advice, place or expedite PO’s, monitor open PO’s and assist
- Wakefield, Massachusetts