PCB Designer - Altium
Only US Citizens or Permanent Residents should apply. Relocation Assistance is available
Senior PCB Design Position Summary:
The Senior PCB Designer will have responsibility for ~
- PCB & Multilayer SMT and through-hole PCB design using Altium .
- CAD Librarian responsibilities
- Some experience in Mechanical Design using AutoCAD and SolidWorks.
- Work with Electrical, Mechanical, Product Data, Purchasing, and Production departments.
- Create and maintain a component library database of schematic symbols and component land patterns per IPC and Corporate standards.
- Design single sided, double sided & multi-layer printed circuit boards with guidance from Electrical Engineers.
- Create PCB design packages that include schematic capture, symbol creation, placement, connection, netlist, BOM generation, artwork and production documentation using Altium.
- Update/Revise existing designs as required.
- Design and model power supplies with associated internal sub-assemblies including PCB footprints and harnessing for proper fit and function using Altium and SolidWorks.
- Create sheet metal fabrication drawings to comply with standards.
- Generate Mechanical Bill of Materials for data entry.
- Prepare mark-ups of BOM and related drawings for ECO processing.
- Other duties may be assigned as required.
Key Qualifications and Skills:
- 10+ years of experience in electronic design using PCAD, PADS, Altium, or similar CAD tools, with a MINIMUM of 3 years in Altium
- 2d and 3d mechanical design capability using AutoCAD and SolidWorks.
- Proven skill in Multi-Layer, Schematic Capture, Gerber, DXF.
- Good knowledge of SMT PCB layout, package sizes and IPC standards.
- Strong understanding of circuit board design and design for manufacturability
- Concentrated experience and/or educational background in engineering is highly desirable.
- Ability to read and interpret schematics, assembly, and product specification drawings.
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Experience communicating effectively with electrical and mechanical engineers.
- Must be detail-oriented with the ability to achieve deadlines.
- Experience with Power Supplies or other high power electronic devices desired.
In addition to competitive salary, my Client offers a comprehensive benefits package, which includes company sponsored health insurance coverage, and a 401K plan. Non-financial benefits include a friendly work environment
Document Control AssistantDocumentation Control Assistant - 6 month contract Essex Country, MA The Document Control Assistant is responsible for providing general support to the operations of the Document Control and Configuration Management groups. This role will a
- Gloucester, Massachusetts
Manufacturing Engineer/TechnicianManufacturing Engineering Technician - North Shore of Boston ( Recent Graduates with practical internship/co-op experience considered ) The ideal candidate will be have a BS in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, be career drive
- Gloucester, Massachusetts
Director Engineering Program ManagementDirector of Program Management Our metrowest client is an energy startup commercializing an innovative battery technology first developed at MIT. As the Program Management Director you will lead several NPD programs and a small team of Program Manag
- Worcester, Massachusetts