Mechanical Project Engineer
LocationWilmington, North Carolina
MECHANICAL PROJECT ENGINEER:
Come work and play in beautiful WILMINGTON, NC
Our client is seeking a DIRECT HIRE resource who is a BS degreed MECHANICAL ENGINEER. New college grads encouraged to apply. Relocation Assistance is available to come to Wilmington and work for an exciting, growing, niche industrial technology company!!! Excellent pay and benefits for the role!!! Do not miss out on the opportunity of a lifetime!!!
The Mechanical Project Engineer is responsible for executing projects to design and develop Nitrogen Generation Systems for customers. The successful candidate will posses the ability to perform detail design using parametric modeling practices, develop prototypes, and fully validate results. They will be a team player, and work to find solutions and new products that are in the best interest of the company and customer.
- Develop Nitrogen Generator system designs, including integration of specified and manufactured generator coupled with other specified equipment such as dryers, compressors, and boosters.
- Execute technical projects to deliver new designs to customers, including developing schedules, tracking progress, analyzing competitive systems, managing resources and solving issues that may result.
- Interface with customer, including updating status of designs, helping to solve issues, and reflecting the company in a professional manner.
- Collaborate well with all primary company functions, including operations, sales and marketing, quality, service, and finance.
Knowledge and Skills
- Experience using detailed 3D CAD parametric modeling, Solidworks preferred.
- Ability to execute an engineering development project from concept all the way through manufacturing, including delivering results to budget and on time.
- Manufacturing knowledge to specify and develop components using metal and plastic fabrication, with heavy focus on machining and sheet metal.
- Process oriented approach, with experience analyzing and improving designs and work flows to optimize and improve efficiency.
- Ability to create and manage drawing specifications and performance validation planning.
- Experience in development of detailed specifications for operation of primary engineered systems as well as purchased subassemblies such as motors, dryers, compressors and boosters.
- Experience in development of detailed test plans, using basic statistical tools to drive choices and prove effectiveness of results.
- Understanding of code compliance and experience working within a regulated industry, preferred experience with UL, CE and FM.
- 0-5 years of experience in development of products in an industrial manufacturing environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering from an accredited university.
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to act independently.
- Excellent organizational skills, and the ability to multitask across several priorities.
- Heavy customer needs focus, with a clear ethical and professional approach.
Managing DirectorClient Type: Design – providing engineering expertise to the architectural and construction community in the fields of structural, mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and fire protection engineering design. Location: Charlotte, NC *This is not a
- Charlotte, North Carolina
Senior Mechanical Project EngineerSENIOR MECHANICAL ENGINEER with PROJECT and DESIGN EXPERIENCE: COME LIVE AND WORK AT THE BEACH in NORTH CAROLINA!!! DIRECT HIRE with relocation assistance We need an experienced Mechanical Engineer with design and project management expe
- Wilmington, North Carolina