Manufacturing Engineer - support electronic manufacturing operations
Manufacturing Engineer - production support of electronic manufacturing operations
North Shore/Boston Area
The Manufacturing Engineer is responsible for implementing business improvement initiatives for the electronic manufacturing group. You will define opportunities and implement improvements by enlisting and influencing cross-functional teams that deliver tangible business results through the application of Lean principles, methodologies and tools.
- Apply proven engineering policies and practices in a manufacturing environment to improve operating performance and reduce waste, delays and costs.
- Provide daily engineering support to production staff. Recommend and oversee improvements through the implementation of new processes and equipment.
- Identify and implement cost reduction projects through analysis of variances, scrap reduction, material usage as well as manpower productivity improvements.
- Responsible for execution of plan to deliver process performance improvements related to quality, delivery, and cost of a manufacturing process or line.
- Plan, direct and coordinate new product releases into Manufacturing. Solve everyday process issues by establishing the root cause of the problem and requesting the support of the correct resource such as Design Engineering, Materials, or Production, etc.
- Other duties may be assigned as required.
Key Qualifications and Skills:
· Bachelor’s in engineering or equivalent experience.
· 5 years’ manufacturing experience with electronic assemblies. Experienced with IPC-610 standards
· Experience using SolidWorks, OrCAD, and Microsoft Office.
· Experience creating BOMs and Assembly documentation. Strong understanding of ERP for material flow accuracy.
· Experience with Continuous Improvement methods and practices.
· Demonstrated ability to work within schedule constraints
· Excellent communication and team skills.
Client offers a competitive salary and benefit package and a collaborative and innovative work environment that recognizes excellence and promotes career advancement.
Applicants must be US Citizens or Permanent Residents and will be required to pass an education, criminal and SS background check.
Document Control AssistantDocumentation Control Assistant - 6 month contract Essex Country, MA The Document Control Assistant is responsible for providing general support to the operations of the Document Control and Configuration Management groups. This role will a
- Gloucester, Massachusetts
Manufacturing Engineer/TechnicianManufacturing Engineering Technician - North Shore of Boston ( Recent Graduates with practical internship/co-op experience considered ) The ideal candidate will be have a BS in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, be career drive
- Gloucester, Massachusetts
Director Engineering Program ManagementDirector of Program Management Our metrowest client is an energy startup commercializing an innovative battery technology first developed at MIT. As the Program Management Director you will lead several NPD programs and a small team of Program Manag
- Worcester, Massachusetts