Human Resources Business Partner
Human Resources Business Partner – on-site in Waltham, MA
5-years experience with a emphasis on supporting manufacturing operations
This is an opportunity to work with leaders to implement and execute HR strategies to enhance the employee experience by engaging with employees and managers at critical moments in the life cycle of the employment relationship.
This is an opportunity to join a growing medical device manufacturer and contribute to a company that has an impact in peoples’ lives around the world.
Key functions include:
* Involvement in the recruitment/selection process for assigned functional area as appropriate.
* Confidently make recommendations to senior business leaders for improved employee relations and business results based on data and findings.
* This position is both operational and strategic in nature.
* Experience in a HR Business Partner or generalist role with a desire to work as a part of a HR team.
* Minimum 5-years Human Resources experience or in a professional level role.
* Bachelor’s Degree and/or a combination of education and experience
* Implement strategies to enable decisions that are consistent with Company policies, values & culture.
* Align HR practices with the business needs.
* Champion a positive culture, nurture talent, and seek opportunities to create a positive impact on the organization.
* Integrate key partners across the organization to drive solutions that promote employee engagement and business results.
* Engage in building strong, inclusive, collaborative, and healthy working relationships to integrate HR work into other scopes.
* Able to think strategically, execute tactically, and collaborate across teams, levels, and situations.
* Heightened self-awareness / emotional intelligence.
* Demonstrates ability to remain calm and professional under stress and during emotionally difficult employee matters.
* Analyze data, trends, and insights to identify the root cause of the event.
* Requires broad knowledge of employee relations, complex workplace investigations, federal and state laws / regulations (including but not limited to Title VII, ADA, and FMLA).
* Strong persuasion and conflict resolution skills.
* Able to work independently and be part of a team environment while developing highly effective and valued professional relationships with peers, colleagues, and cross-functional teams.
* Analytical thinker, with demonstrated experience translating strategic goals/concepts into action plans and implementing initiatives at an operational level.
* Strong reporting and presentation skills required.
* Ability to manage sensitive and confidential situations with objectivity, candor, and confidence.
* Manage competing, high priority demands, prioritizing workload, managing projects and multiple responsibilities against strict deadlines.