Group Director with Modern Commerce Architecture 250k
LocationBrooklyn, New York
Compensation / Perks: Salary target $225,000.00 - $250,000.00, plus benefits, 401k and more!
*100% Remote / Work from Home*
Our well-respected, and highly sought after digital marketing firm, recognized as one of the most innovative agencies in the country is looking for a global head of technology for our commerce practice. The Commerce practice is rapidly expanding, and is one of our client’s most important strategic initiatives - this role is an opportunity to get in at the ground floor of this evolving business unit. He/she would have the opportunity over time to potentially become the Chief Digital Officer, Chief Customer Officer (the product role), or a Chief Technology Officer (the tech role), etc.
About the job:
- You will have the opportunity to work with their most exciting clients, and with teams across the USA and across the globe. This is a highly visible role, with opportunities for public speaking, thought leadership, and partnering directly with client executives, third-party partners, and regional leadership.
- Technology directors with our client are cross-functional. They understand business challenges and goals, have strong perspectives on the platform landscape, can set direction and guide clients and teams through complex trade-offs and decision-making, and can lead integrated teams to deliver amazing solutions. They are orchestrators and leaders, and relentlessly focused on bringing a vision to reality.
- Additionally, this role will have responsibilities in supporting corporate strategy for delivering end-to-end eCommerce work, helping mentor teams and grow e-Commerce capabilities across their various regions, while identifying and engaging with third-party partners ranging from emerging technologies to service providers.
What you will be doing:
- Develop relationships across their global network, influencing teams, supporting existing account needs, and reinforcing strong ties between the commerce practice and regional teams.
- In partnership with the global head of commerce and leaders; support the definition and execution of our client’s strategy for executing end-to-end eCommerce website and app implementation work.
- Participate in pitches, business development, and public speaking opportunities.
- Work internally and externally to stay abreast of new developments in digital commerce, including new platforms/technologies, interacting with partners, and the latest thinking on modern commerce experiences.
- Lead the definition of technology strategies for clients, Front End and back-end, including evaluations and vendor selections, exploring needed capabilities (across people, process, and technology), and consult on key technology decisions with internal and external teams.
- Regularly partner with cross-functional teams - including visual and experience design, product management, user research, product, analytics, SEO, and project management - in the creation of concepts and experiences that align to the vision for a client.
- Mentor and manage senior team members, including selecting platform technologies.
- 5-7 or more years of experience in commerce consulting, including delivering technology strategies to senior executives.
- A strong understanding of the current commerce technology platform landscape, emerging technologies in the commerce space, and common solution architectures (ranging from headless or MACH based to more monolithic patterns).
- Broad exposure to large (eg, Salesforce Commerce Cloud, SAP Commerce Cloud, Oracle Commerce Cloud), mid-market (Shopify, BigCommerce, Magento), and modern or more emergent (commercetools, elasticpath, VTEX, Fabric) solutions.
- Experience in researching and exploring new solutions, developing relationships with platforms, and directing the work of others.
- Familiarity with leading content and experience management platforms (including Contentful, Amplience, Bloomreach) is a plus.
- Experience with complex Front End architectures, including API-based models, is a plus.
- The ability to estimate work and staffing, and strategize to satisfy client budgetary requirements.
- Demonstrated experience leading a team of 10 - 12 people through a successful multi-month technical delivery process.
- The ability to coach and transform a diverse and talented team into a high-performing delivery machine.
Associate Director, Technology, CMS - $165-180KCompensation / Perks: Salary target $180,000.00 plus benefits, 401k and more! *100% Remote / Work from Home – Must be in the United States* Our well-respected, and highly sought after digital marketing firm, recognized as one of the m
- Brooklyn, New York
Lead Technical Architect - Commerce Consulting - up to 220kCompensation / Perks: Salary target between $200,000.00 - $220,000.00 plus benefits, 401k and more! *100% Remote / Work from Home* Our well-respected, and highly sought after digital marketing firm, recognized as one of the most innovative agencies
- Brooklyn, New York
VP of Technology for CMS and Commerce 300kCompensation / Perks: Salary target $300,000.00 plus benefits, 401k and more! *100% Remote / Work from Home* Our well-respected, and highly sought after digital marketing firm, recognized as one of the most innovative agencies in the country is loo
- Brooklyn, New York