Enterprise Client Services Engineer (AWS Cloud Architect) - $225,000.00 Base + Incentives
LocationRaleigh, North Carolina
Compensation: 175-225k salary target based on seniority/experience, + health, dental, 401k, profit sharing, bonus and more!
Work from home / REMOTE from your home office. CANDIDATES MUST BE IN THE CONTINENTAL USA. Cannot support or transfer visas.
*Candidates with previous consulting / professional services experience are encourage to apply*
About the company:
- Established in 2004, our privately held client with 50+ employees between their Cambridge and Hartford offices, is a global leader in biomedical modeling and simulation services (PaaS). They have worked with over 150 clients on more than 500 projects.
- Join my client in their mission to defeat diseases by applying your skills to support real-world biomedical problems.
- Become a valued addition to the tech solutions team, comprised of approximately 20 engineers which are predominantly in the EST time zone. The engineering team prides itself on their efficient remote workflow.
Cloud Architect / Client Services Engineer is responsible for two key areas:
- Onboarding and lifecycle management of clients
- Technical Support for platforms and applications
- Technical customer account onboarding and implementation of our client's technology solutions
- Document technical requirements, schedules, and client interactions.
- Assist with pre- and post-sales engineering activities
- Design, scope, and execution of implementation plans
- Engage with customers to design and implement customized configurations that satisfy the needs of the customer and the vision of the product
- Participate in designing pre-engineered configuration options in the product
- Provide technical support and serve as an escalation point for technical issues
- Meet SLAs (internal and external) for all types of tickets and project timelines
- Collaborate with other teams (DevOps and software engineering) during deployments and activities that impact customers
- Document desired and emerging use cases, product enhancement, and bugs with our client's products.
- Participate in on-call rotation
- 10+ years experience in cloud computing, managed hosting or application support
- 3+ years experience with AWS
- 3+ years experience with Linux administration, including managing users, installing software, managing filesystems, etc.
- 3+ years experience with configuration management (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Terraform) or related field.
- Proficient with versioning tools (Git, svn).
- Experience with SSO/SAML integrations (OKTA, ADFS)
- Proficient in one or more scripting languages, such as ShellScript or Python
- Prior software engineering experience is a plus
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
Junior to Senior - DevOps Engineer - SaaS, (Linux/AWS/Docker/Terraform) – Improving Drug Therapies!Compensation: Competitive salary target based on seniority/experience, potential stock option plan issued, + health, dental, 401k match w/ profit sharing, bonus and more! Work from home / REMOTE from your home office. CANDIDATES MUST BE IN THE
- Austin, North Carolina