Engineering Manager - RF Power
Engineering Manager - RF Products Group
Greater Boston Area
Engineering Manager will have a successful track record of managing RF electronics design projects. and will help build and drive the team through product maturity and release. The Engineering Manager must be comfortable working in a cross functional environment, and is collaborative in approach.
- Provide engineering/technical leadership to the engineering group.
- Drive the development of derivative RF generator and match products from a base platform.
- Drive product maturity though reliability, DFX and analysis with cross functional team.
- Drive team to produce high quality product documentation, test and process for use in the factory of record
- Build and mentor the development team.
- Provide operations support and guidance for ongoing production.
- Hands-on support when required.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities when needed.
Key Qualifications and Skills:
- BSEE minimum, MSEE preferred
- 5+ years of relevant experience, 2+ years as a technical manager/lead
- Experience of developing products through a staged gate product development process
- Ability to drive engineering deliverables in a hands-on fashion when needed.
- Experience with RF Electronics (High Power RF preferred)
- Knowledge of one or more of the following
- RF Electronics (High power RF PA preferred)
- AC/DC Conversion (High Power Preferred)
- Control theory (Digital)
- Systems Egnineering (Plasma Generators and Matches preferred)
- Proficiency and understanding of both bench skills and simulation.
- Strong project management experience and supervisory skills.
- Excellent verbal, written and organizational skills.
- Results oriented, tenacity and creative solutions to problems
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and complete tasks with minimal supervision.
In addition to competitive salary, Our Client offers a comprehensive benefits package, which includes company sponsored health insurance coverage, and a 401K plan, PTO and Holiday pay as well as an environment that recognizes achievement and promotes career advancement.
Document Control AssistantDocumentation Control Assistant - 6 month contract Essex Country, MA The Document Control Assistant is responsible for providing general support to the operations of the Document Control and Configuration Management groups. This role will a
- Gloucester, Massachusetts
Manufacturing Engineer/TechnicianManufacturing Engineering Technician - North Shore of Boston ( Recent Graduates with practical internship/co-op experience considered ) The ideal candidate will be have a BS in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, be career drive
- Gloucester, Massachusetts
Director Engineering Program ManagementDirector of Program Management Our metrowest client is an energy startup commercializing an innovative battery technology first developed at MIT. As the Program Management Director you will lead several NPD programs and a small team of Program Manag
- Worcester, Massachusetts