Engineering Documentation Control Analyst
Documentation Control Analyst - Exciting new opening working with an innovative engineering team developing the next generation of high power electronic devices. Career advancement potential !!
- Solid understanding of Configuration Management practices
- Ability to create part numbers and BOMs
- Investigate and process ECOs
- Creating manufacturing documentation to support Production
- Electronics industry knowledge is preferred
- US Citizen or Permanent Residents only / relocation is not available
The Document Control Analyst is responsible for ensuring that Bills of Materials (BOMs), product documentation, and manufacturing orders are accurately created and maintained. Assist manufacturing engineering in creating required documentation for product launch and transfer. You will work with Electrical, Mechanical, Sales, Customer Service, Purchasing, and Production departments. The successful candidate will have a track record of diligent work as well as flexibility in a dynamic work environment.
- Create new part numbers and BOMs for standard series and OEM designs.
- Support Production by setting up BOMs in accordance with production workflow.
- Assist in creating and disseminating documentation to assist product ramp and transfer.
- Maintain BOMs and manufacturing orders for all subsequent Engineering Control Orders (ECOs).
- Investigate Engineering Change Requests (ECRs) and process ECOs.
- Perform research and document conversions and repairs.
- Other duties may be assigned as required.
Key Qualifications and Skills:
- Thorough knowledge of configuration management concepts, manufacturing methods, part numbering systems, database controls, and ECR/ECO processing.
- Operations background in electronics a plus.
- Ability to read and interpret schematics, assembly, and product specification drawings.
- Exceptional computer skills (including MS Word, MS Excel, and SQL).
- Ability to successfully track and manage multiple tasks.
- Attention to detail, accuracy and completeness is critical.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Job requires a high degree of initiative.
- Familiarly with MRP systems a plus.
- Two years of relevant work experience preferred.
Document Control AssistantDocumentation Control Assistant - 6 month contract Essex Country, MA The Document Control Assistant is responsible for providing general support to the operations of the Document Control and Configuration Management groups. This role will a
- Gloucester, Massachusetts
Manufacturing Engineer/TechnicianManufacturing Engineering Technician - North Shore of Boston ( Recent Graduates with practical internship/co-op experience considered ) The ideal candidate will be have a BS in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, be career drive
- Gloucester, Massachusetts
Director Engineering Program ManagementDirector of Program Management Our metrowest client is an energy startup commercializing an innovative battery technology first developed at MIT. As the Program Management Director you will lead several NPD programs and a small team of Program Manag
- Worcester, Massachusetts