Client Type: Design – providing engineering expertise to the architectural and construction community in the fields of structural, mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and fire protection engineering design.
Title: Electrical Engineer
This is not a remote position. Must be willing to relocate (if not local) and report to the office.
Our client has an immediate need for an Electrical Engineer. In this role, you will have the unique opportunity to help lead and continue to grow our office’s electrical engineering team. Advancement opportunities exist beyond the position of Electrical Engineer, as our client’s upper leadership team continues to transition into new roles and additional branch offices are formed.
- Contribute to the leadership to the office’s Electrical Engineering Department
- Lead multi-discipline engineering teams on selected projects, serving as the client’s main point of contact for the engineering team
- Provide oversight of electrical engineering projects
- Maintain and foster relationships with selected established clients
- 8-10 years of experience in the design of buildings and related projects
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
- Registered Electrical Engineer (PE) with ability to obtain registration in Florida
- Experience in the design of power distribution, lighting and fire alarm systems for healthcare, commercial, multi-family, assisted living and institutional projects
- Experience with Revit
- NCEES License
- Design and management experience with a focus on client satisfaction, quality, and leading technical staff.
- LEED AP Accreditation
- RCCDD certification preferred
- Understanding knowledge of applicable codes and healthcare guidelines
- Excellent Communicator
- Project Management Experience
Benefits: Please, inquire within for additional details on any of the items listed below.
- Bonus Plan Game
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Flexible Schedule
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Cafeteria Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Floating Holiday
- Professional Association Membership Reimbursement
- Professional Registration
- Continuing Professional Education
- Tuition Reimbursement
- First Time Homebuyer
- YMCA Membership
- Overtime Pay
Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Electrical Department ManagerClient Type: Design – providing engineering expertise to the architectural and construction community in the fields of structural, mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and fire protection engineering design. Title: Electrical Department Manager
- Jacksonville, Florida
Senior Structural EngineerClient Type: Design – providing engineering expertise to the architectural and construction community in the fields of structural, mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and fire protection engineering design. Title: Senior Structural Engineer Sa
- Jacksonville, Florida