LocationCharlotte, North Carolina
Client Type: Design – providing engineering expertise to the architectural and construction community in the fields of structural, mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and fire protection engineering design.
Title: Electrical Engineer
This is not a remote position. Must be willing to relocate (if not local) and report to the office.
Our client has an immediate need for an Electrical Engineer. In this role, you will have the opportunity to support Project Engineers by performing the routine aspects of engineering assignments, as well as potentially serve as technical primary point of contact for selected projects. This opportunity will allow you to acquire knowledge and develops basic technical skills and learn to apply prescribed techniques and procedures to projects in accordance with established criteria. Future advancement opportunities exist beyond the position of Electrical Engineer.
- Perform routine design tasks and gain experience and familiarization with the engineering methods, practices, and programs of the firm
- Prepare drawings and visual aids
- Maintain and foster relationships with selected established clients
- 6 – 8 years of experience in the design of buildings and related projects
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
- Registered P.E. (Professional Engineer)
- Experience with a focus on client satisfaction, quality, and eventually leading and managing a technical staff
- Producing electrical drawings for architectural projects
- Experience in the design of power distribution, lighting, and fire alarm systems for multi-family residential, healthcare, commercial, light industrial, and institutional projects
- Experience with Revit
- Experience with power distribution, lighting, and fire alarm systems
Benefits: Please, inquire within for additional details on any of the items listed below.
- Bonus Plan Game
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Flexible Schedule
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Cafeteria Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Floating Holiday
- Professional Association Membership Reimbursement
- Professional Registration
- Continuing Professional Education
- Tuition Reimbursement
- First Time Homebuyer
- YMCA Membership
- Overtime Pay
Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Managing DirectorClient Type: Design – providing engineering expertise to the architectural and construction community in the fields of structural, mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and fire protection engineering design. Location: Charlotte, NC *This is not a
- Charlotte, North Carolina
Mechanical Project EngineerMECHANICAL PROJECT ENGINEER: Come work and play in beautiful WILMINGTON, NC Our client is seeking a DIRECT HIRE resource who is a BS degreed MECHANICAL ENGINEER. New college grads encouraged to apply. Relocation Assistance is available
- Wilmington, North Carolina
Senior Mechanical Project EngineerSENIOR MECHANICAL ENGINEER with PROJECT and DESIGN EXPERIENCE: COME LIVE AND WORK AT THE BEACH in NORTH CAROLINA!!! DIRECT HIRE with relocation assistance We need an experienced Mechanical Engineer with design and project management expe
- Wilmington, North Carolina