Convenience / Retail Store Designer
Compensation: Base salary to $90k, 401k match, full-benefits, tuition reimbursement, growth opportunities and more!
Our client in Newton, MA is currently seeking Convenience / Retail Store Designer to spearhead design and planning processes for their new retail, convenience, and petroleum supply stores throughout the New England area. In this role, you will collaborate with cross-functional teams and outside vendors developing floor plans for their new locations and yearly remodels - assuring cost, schedule, and operational requirements are met.
They are seeking CREATIVITY! It is essential that this person brings a detail-oriented approach along with an open mind to thrive in this role. Our client has been growing quickly with their game-changing products and services while opening new spaces. They need an Interior Designer with vast experience involved with site-plan development in the food-service, retail, and/or convenience industries.
The ideal candidate will understand what specifications and layouts “please the eye” in these types of environments. Through research and market analysis, you will design floor plans from scratch with the objective of maximizing space fluidity and customer experience.
* This is a HYBRID REMOTE ROLE – significant project management and team collaboration will require 2-3 days in-office per week. Department heads will work with new hires to establish an efficient schedule.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills?with acute attention to details and accuracy
- Ability to handle competing priorities in a fast-paced work environment
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, able to partner with all levels inside and outside of the company
- Professional and pleasant demeanor
- Design stores within parameters of individual store budgets and market requirements
- Execute design strategy by providing clear, effective, and timely communication of design direction and changes to internal and external consultants
- Identify exceptions, and propose and implement design solutions
- Develop design documentation to support design intent per guidelines, including schematic drawings and finish palettes
- Manage the production of construction documents by external designers and Consultants
- Participate in the architectural design process by reviewing and analyzing project documentation
- Create schedules with alignment from cross-functional teams and communicate dates to project team and meet all established deadlines
- Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design or a related technical
- Minimum of five years of interior or architectural design experience in retail, hospitality and restaurant sectors
- Experience with Sketch-up and AutoCAD is required
Executive Administrator / Personal AssistantCompensation: Base salary $85k+, full benefits package, 401k matching, and much more! Our South Shore based client is currently seeking an experienced Executive Administrator / Personal Assistant to work directly with the company’s CEO
- Weymouth, Massachusetts