Contract Administrator II - Salary up to $62,000.00
*LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY* Hybrid, 2 days from home 3 days in the office. 40 Hours Per Week
Compensation: $55,000.00 - $62,000.00, Health + Wellness - Medical, Dental, Visions, Life Insurance, Paid Vacation, 401k Match and more!
Waltham based Fortune 500 company seeks an experienced Contracts Administrator to join their team ASAP. The Contract Administrator will be a critical part of the Legal team in the Waltham, MA office. In this role, you will work closely with paralegals, attorneys, and contract administrators in practice areas relating to the leasing of real estate and supply of consumable energy products to leased facilities.
They offer a flexible work environment. This means working up to 2 days a week remotely and the rest of the time in the office.
- Keep track of all relevant documents and signature pages for the attorneys and/or paralegals
- Proofread, duplicate, and scan documents to PDF, format and save to document management system
- Perform clerical tasks as needed, e.g., make copies, create folder labels, prepare packages, write generic cover memos, etc.
- Prepare legal contracts from pre-defined template
- Organize and maintain contract correspondence, and create and/or maintain databases to track contracts
- Communicate and work with counterparties to obtain countersigned contracts/confirmations
- Update contract templates as necessary to reflect changes in law and/or business needs
- Perform additional duties and special projects as assigned.
- 1-3 years of professional experience in a Contract Administration role, or equivalent professional position
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Word and Excel in particular
- You have strong attention to detail and are highly organized
- You are a strong communicator both written and verbal
- College degree or equivalent years of experience needed