CloudOps Engineer / Cloud Engineer (AWS) - 2 yrs exp. or more - salary up to 125k
LocationRaleigh, North Carolina
Compensation / Perks: $90,000.00 - $125,000.00 target Salary, 401k match, healthcare, dental, and more!
*Work from home / Remote - Cannot support visa transfers or H1b visa sponsorships*
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a major player in the manufacturing / software industry! They provide companies with the most technologically advanced and comprehensive product cost management software available on the market today. The company is private, with about 200+ total employees with about 70 people on the engineering team.
As part of our client’s growing Cloud Operations team, you will help manage and maintain their customers’ Cloud applications. Ideal candidates should have experience deploying and supporting globally distributed Cloud applications at scale on the AWS platform. They should also know the ins and outs of data protection, security and monitoring to provide our customers with best in-class Cloud applications.
- Provide day-to-day support of multiple environments such as: production and staging.
- Provide support for platform infrastructures and cloud application and perform troubleshooting to resolve problems.
- Provide on-call support for our Opsgenie alerting.
- Test and deploy new application releases and patches to AWS.
- Work closely with other organizations to coach and develop best practices.
- Perform back/restore and data management activities.
- Document and update procedures and processes.
- 2+ years of experience using technologies like AWS, Terraform, Docker, Jenkins, Ansible, Python, Powershell and Bash
- Ideally have an AWS certification, but not a requirement
- Live and breathe scalable infrastructure and infrastructure as code
- Understanding of Agile SDLC both Kanban and Scrum
- Understanding of how deployment pipelines work
- Containerized application development and deployment specifically using Docker for private and public Clouds
- Working knowledge AWS, Linux
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral, for both technical and non-technical people)
- Exceptional problem-solving skills with an obsessive attention to detail
- Superb self-management skills
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field, Master’s preferred
Salesforce Administrator (Certified) - Remote - $180,000.00Compensation / Perks: Salary up to $180,000.00, 401k match, healthcare, dental, and more! *Work from home / Remote - Cannot support visa transfers or H1b visa sponsorships* This is an exciting opportunity to work with a major player in the ma
- Raleigh, North Carolina
Network AnalystNetwork Analyst Full Time - permanent opportunity Located just under an hour outside of Raleigh NC Great opportunity to work for a highly regarded organization that offers strong financial resources and extensive operational experience. Requirement
- Middlesex, North Carolina
Sr. Systems EngineerSr. Systems Engineer Location: Winston-Salem, NC or Charlotte, NC. (Position is a combination of onsite and remote) Client: Our client is a national leader in providing their customers Connectivity, Collaboration, Security, Cloud,
- High Point, North Carolina