LocationSalem, North Carolina
What You’ll Do
As a Sr. Citrix Consultant, you will work in the Service Delivery group as part of a multi-disciplinary consulting practice that delivers solutions using a wide variety of IT Automation technologies and solutions, including: application and desktop virtualization, application delivery controllers, management and orchestration platforms, and cloud solutions.
- Develop and deliver technology solutions for customers, with an exceptionally high focus on quality
- Work closely together with other project team members
- Build strong and continuous relationship with our clients, becoming their go-to advisor
- Provide training and knowledge transfer to clients to ensure they are able to successfully maintain solutions post-implementation
- Act as a mentor and provide technical guidance to peers
Who You Are
- You have a passion for technology and always want to learn something new.
- You have the expertise and professionalism to interact with any level of an organization.
- You don’t mind responsibility, you’re accountable for your work and dedicated to a job well done.?
- You have excellent communications skills whether that be in-person, over-the-phone or e-mail.
- You’re willing to travel, predominately within the region.
The Tech Stuff
- Networking: Citrix NetScaler ADC, Netscaler Gateway
- Desktop and application virtualization: Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop, VMware Horizon Suite, Microsoft RDS
- Conditional access and SSO: Citrix NetScaler, VMware UAG, F5
- Data center virtualization: VMware vSphere/vCenter, Nutanix Prism/Acropolis, Citrix XenServer
- HCI: Nutanix. HPE, Cisco Hyperflex (preferred)
- Public Cloud: Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform
- Unified identity management: Microsoft AD/AAD/ADFS, Okta, Ping
- Unified endpoint management: Microsoft Windows, iGEL
As part of a multi-disciplinary team, previous experience and interest in one or more of the following technologies are beneficial:
- Hyper Converged Infrastructure
- Converged Infrastructure
- Management and Orchestration Platforms
- Cloud Services
If you ask any of our employees here “what we love”, the top answer is always the same: our culture. Our employees are driven, innovative, fun-loving, and always willing to help. In addition to that, they also offer some fantastic benefits:
- 401(k) and Roth 401(k) savings plan, complete with a company match
- Generous Vacation Policy
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Life and accident insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability coverage
- Flexible work-from-home policy
- Flexible spending accounts for pre-tax healthcare and transit/parking expenses
- Access to financial planning expertise
Salesforce Administrator (Certified) - Remote - $180,000.00Compensation / Perks: Salary up to $180,000.00, 401k match, healthcare, dental, and more! *Work from home / Remote - Cannot support visa transfers or H1b visa sponsorships* This is an exciting opportunity to work with a major player in the ma
- Raleigh, North Carolina
Network AnalystNetwork Analyst Full Time - permanent opportunity Located just under an hour outside of Raleigh NC Great opportunity to work for a highly regarded organization that offers strong financial resources and extensive operational experience. Requirement
- Middlesex, North Carolina
Sr. Systems EngineerSr. Systems Engineer Location: Winston-Salem, NC or Charlotte, NC. (Position is a combination of onsite and remote) Client: Our client is a national leader in providing their customers Connectivity, Collaboration, Security, Cloud,
- High Point, North Carolina