Business Development Representative - Ion Implanter
Business Development - SiC Ion Implanter
Business Development Specialist - Ion Implanter technology
Remote positon supporting US Territory
Our Client, a key player in the Ion Implanter market is getting the industry's attention with the introduction of it's High Temperature implanter designed to address the need for semiconductor chips in the growing power device industry. They have an immediate need to bring on an experienced technical professional with a solid understanding of ion implanters to help grow the company's business development initiatives.
- In-depth experience with semiconductor equipment sales cycle.
- Has experienced presenting a compelling and carefully prepared, customer specific sales presentation to customers. Ability to maintain and schedule customer follow-up meeting.
- Semiconductor manufacturing ion implant technical knowledge.
- Assist or recommend the creation of sales and marketing materials.
- Has product line knowledge and the ability to provide information pertinent to client questions during a presentation and/or be resourceful in researching answers for more difficult customer inquiries.
- To be strategic thinker whom creatively searches for ways to engage prospective Clients .
- Have people skills, positive personality which customer will welcome opportunity to meet. Can build consensus among teams and handles difficult situations calmly.
- Obtain information on customers, markets, needs, competitors, and technological trends
- Marketing strategy planning
- Creating and achieving sales goals and objectives
- Maintain good relationships as a contact point for potential customers and customers
- Creation, aggregation, and management of data and documents related to sales
- Regular reporting to management
- Sales experience and connections with semiconductor device manufacturers preferred
- Work experience at an ion implanter supplier, power or semiconductor device manufacturing environment in a customer focused role such as applications or manufacturing engineering or supply chain
- Ability to speak Japanese a plus.
- Travel in the United States to Customer sites, Prospect presentations and trade show events
- Travel to the Corporate location in Japan for global sales meetings and training
Our Client offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefit package along the prestige of being an integral team member of leader in semiconductor processing equipment.