Associate Datacenter Consultant
Who They Are
This is not your average technology consulting firm. They are an innovative, culture-driven, industry lefader and we are growing our team by leaps and bounds. Founded in 1997 in Chicago (and still headquartered there), they've grown to be a 200+ employee firm with people and offices spread from Southern California to North Carolina. Their specialty is closing the gap between business strategy and technology solutions. Their clients view them as a trusted advisor and partner who can help them select the best technology for the job, manage and execute a first-rate implementation, and measure project success by the business outcomes achieved.
What You’ll Do
As an Associate Datacenter Consultant, you will work in the Private Cloud Practice on projects ranging from Active Directory migrations to full stack implementations both converged and hyper-converged. As an Associate you will be responsible for working alongside Consultants and Sr. Consultants assisting with some lower level tasks like Rack and Stack, Cabling, Visio Diagrams etc. You will be responsible for your own learning progression through Hands-On Real World Experience and educational outlets that we will provide. You will be required to work in teams both large and small and collaborate with cross-functional groups.
- Build strong and continuous relationship with our clients
- Provide Assistance on projects to Senior level Consultants
- Grow your skills into a Consultant then Sr. Consultant role
- Hone your skills as an advisor to our clients
- Become an expert in a technology area of your choosing
Who You Are
- You have a passion for technology and always want to learn something new.
- You enjoy working with a cross-functional team.
- You do not mind responsibility, you’re accountable for your work and dedicated to a job well done.
- You have excellent communications skill whether that be in-person, over-the-phone or e-mail.
- You are willing to travel, predominately within the region.
The Tech Stuff
- Willing to learn about designing and building compute, storage, and virtualization components across multiple manufacturers
- Servers and HCI: Cisco UCS, HPe C7000, HPe Synergy, HPe Proliant, Nutanix, vxRail
- Storage: Pure, Nimble, HPe 3PAR, EMC, NetApp
- Virtualization: VMware vSphere/vCenter, SRM, vSAN, vRealize Suite, VMware Cloud Foundations
- Data Center Networking: Cisco Nexus, Catalyst, Aruba
- Systems: MS Active Directory, Exchange, DNS, DHCP, Infoblox, Powershell
- Public cloud technologies: Azure, GCP or AWS
- Basic understanding of campus computer networking and secure infrastructure
If you ask any of their employees “what we love”, the top answer is always the same: our culture. Our employees are driven, innovative, fun-loving, and always willing to help. In addition to that, they also offer some fantastic benefits:
- 401(k) and Roth 401(k) savings plan, complete with a company match
- Generous vacation policy
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Life and accident insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability coverage
- Flexible work-from-home policy
- Flexible spending accounts for pre-tax healthcare and transit/parking expenses
- Access to financial planning expertise
Technical Architect - Azure CloudDescription Technical Architect – Azure Cloud Who We Are This is not your average technology consulting firm. We are an innovative, culture-driven, industry leader and we are growing our team by leaps and bounds. Founded in 1997 in C
- Chicago, Illinois