Assistant Controller (to become Controller), to 150k w/ Bonus (Manufacturing Ind. Req.)
Electrical Engineer - Vibration Control and Magnetic Field Cancellation
Compensation / Benefits: Competitive salary, Bonus, 401k Match, Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, and more!
North Shore, MA (Onsite at North Shore office with infrequent travel to NH office; travel paid for)
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading global manufacturer of electronic instruments and electromechanical devices! Our client on the North Shore, in Massachusetts delivered a strong 4th quarter with solid orders and sales growth, strong margin expansion and a high quality of earnings, allowing them to increase their earnings guidance for 2023. You will enjoy a smaller company feel working for this relatively autonomous division, but will have the job security knowing you are employed by a publicly traded global leader.
*Applicants must have worked for a company with a 100M in revenue or greater, and come from a Manufacturing related company with accounting experience related to the industry (cost accounting, etc.).
You could be an up and coming Finance Manager / Accounting Manager with your eyes set on a Controller role. The Assistant Business Unit Controller will report to the VP, with a direct path to a Controller job title. He/she will manage and coordinate the daily accounting function for the business. This includes mentoring the Accounting staff, responsible for Financial Closing, Financial Reporting, Financial Analysis, and ensuring compliance with accounting procedures and internal controls. This individual executes a variety of tasks to manage and coordinate the effectiveness and efficiency of the Finance function.
About the Job:
- Develop business relationships with functional leadership team and act as Finance Partner
- Drive monthly financial close process ensuring accurate financial results and requirements are complete within corporate timelines
- Maintain the closing of financial systems including
- Maintenance of General Ledger accounts
- Preparation of applicable journal entries
- Review of General Ledger account reconciliations
- Upload monthly financial information to the Corporate HFM (Hyperion) system and reconcile Trial Balances to the consolidated reports
- Evaluate accounting policies and procedural control systems and work to improve effectiveness and compliance. This includes monthly SOX testing and upkeep of required documentation in the Corporate SOX database.
- Assist with the preparation of the annual operating budget and upload of all budget information into the HFM system
- Coordinate the collection of all pertinent information required by the Corporate Tax Department
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance; CPA Preferred
- 5+ years of related accounting experience
- Worked for a company with 100M or more in revenue
- You will have experience working for a manufacturing, semiconductor, robotics, or related company
- Strong proficiency with office productivity applications (Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Publisher, Word, Adobe)
- Experience with Microsoft Navision ERP software and Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) preferred
- Must be able to work independently and on multiple projects simultaneously
- Superior organizational skills and attention to details
- Work requires effective oral and written communications skills as well as a strong analytical acumen
Quality Assurance Lead / ManagerQuality Assurance Lead/Manager Sponsorship is not available Our Client, a global manufacturer of vibration control and monitoring equipment and precision machining solutions, seeking an experienced, highly motivated, and career min
- Peabody, Massachusetts
Assistant ControllerAssistant Controller -- Greater Boston area Our Client, a leading global manufacturer of electronic instruments and electromechanical devices with annual sales of approximately $5 billion, is hiring an Assistant Business Unit Controller.
- Peabody, Massachusetts