2nd shift Facilities Maintenance Technician
Top Salary + differential
The 2nd shift Maintenance Technician is responsible for keeping the facility operating, repairing any issues that arise on the shift, and keeping the building secure. In this role you will take direction from the Facilities Manager and meet the needs of internal customers in production, test, and engineering.
- 1-3 years’ experience in a Maintenance role
- Ability to effectively use MS Word, Excel, Outlook, OneDrive, and other common office tools.
- Knowledge of appropriate power tools and how to use them in a safe manor
- General HVAC knowledge
- Safety minded. Adheres to and proactively all safety protocols.
- Basic knowledge of electrical, plumping, and carpentry Effective problem solver, familiar with Lean and 6S.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures, and standards of conduct
- Must demonstrate neat appearance
- Must be able to communicate effectively (verbal and written) in English
- Ability to lift 50lbs
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Makes minor carpentry, electrical, mechanical, and plumbing repairs.
- Replenishes restroom supplies.
- Empties trash
- Adheres to Preventative Maintenance Schedule
- Ability to support Safety Audits
- Support production team and prioritize fixes
- Notifies Facility Manager of maintenance problems and recommended solutions
- Assists in all aspects of property’s maintenance, including grounds, custodial, preventative and corrective maintenance
- Assists in building office furniture, supporting moves, and other duties as necessary
- Attend required health, safety, IT, and HR training and follow company policies, procedures, and practices.
Test TechnicianTest Technician - Component level test and troubleshooting Recent EE graduates looking for a fast track into an engineering role are encouraged to apply $30 - 35/hr for well qualified candidates, Relocation assistance provided Position
- Gloucester, Massachusetts