Temporary Accountant – Tigard, OR
Temporary Accountant – SUMMARY:
The Accountant prepares, examines, and analyzes accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports. Calculates and processes various journal entries and reconciles several general ledger accounts. Helps with quarterly and annual accounting reports.
Temporary Accountant – ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Monthly GAAP financial reports.
2. Help with year-end closings which include preparation of annual financial statement packages
3. Complete and approve monthly bank account reconciliations.
4. Reconcile several general ledger accounts.
5. Calculate and process various journal entries.
7. Assist with year-end audit preparation.
8. Perform other duties as assigned.
Temporary Accountant – EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s Degree (B.A. or B.S.) in Accounting with two (2) years practical accounting experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.