We are looking for a Sr. Project Manager to ensure execution and delivery of project objectives and key success factors defined during the project definition phase; design the project scope, deadlines and budget. You will also, define the project plan including critical milestones from launch to closing.
As a Sr. Project Manager you will primarily:
- Implement the project activities in adherence with project objectives.
- Define, monitor and report on project costs. Identify and mitigate risks to project budget.
- Lead a transversal team ; coordinate and supervise the activities of team members. Confirm resource requirements and discuss necessary adjustments with resource managers to ensure availability.
- Manage the project risk analysis and manage implementation of associated risk reduction measures. Escalate to the ad hoc project governance instance if necessary.
- Identify, prioritize and proactively monitor changes that may affect the project.
- Ensure that all the elements necessary for the success of the project are identified, defined and monitored throughout the project life cycle.
- Identify and implement change management in response to business drivers.
- Communicate progress against objectives of the project to all stakeholders.
- Coach and mentor other project managers and assist them in solving problems related to project management
To be successful as a Sr. Project Manager you will need:
- Bachelor's degree (course of study in a Scientific or Engineering field)
- 8+ years project management experience
- Desired but not required: PMP certification, Certificated Scrum Master,or Microsoft Project Certification
- Big plus for knowledge of Design Controls regulations (policies, processes and procedures)